Murder/Suicide Waldorf

OldHillcrestGuy

News Channel 8 just reported apparent murder/suicide, in Waldorf this afternoon, father 39, daughter 18, found dead in home on Cricket Ct.

jayboy

Pfft you don't impress me
maybe there is but I cant think of a good reason to murder your own daughter sooooooo. I stick with my statement untill proven otherwise.

Maybe it had something to do with her being "adopted". Not accusing just throwing that in for thought.

4d2008

Maybe it had something to do with her being "adopted". Not accusing just throwing that in for thought.

Not good enough for me yet.

and why have I not hit on you yet? :evil: I usually pounce on all newbies with a quickness. your sneaky....

Or are you really not the girl in your av. hmmmmm

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
lmao, hmmmm possibly but still father daughter action. just not seeing it.

My response was in bad taste and when I went to delete it you had responded. So I apologize in advance to anyone that may read it and be offended. It was off color and inappropriate.:flowers:

4d2008

My response was in bad taste and when I went to delete it you had responded. So I apologize in advance to anyone that may read it and be offended. It was off color and inappropriate.:flowers:

gotta be quick. :buddies:
if its offensive my thread will be deleted.

camily

Peace

They would only get offended if it were on SNL.

jayboy

I am sorry but that was the first thing that popped in my head as well.

jlfree25

Steelers Fan 4-life

and why have I not hit on you yet? :evil: I usually pounce on all newbies with a quickness. your sneaky....

Maybe it's like what happened on the mentalist when the father killed the daughter because she wouldn't sleep with him. You figure no blood relation and she is of age. But who knows just a suggestion.

jayboy

I am new, I signed up because I wanted to post in the bank robbery thread.

YES I am a woman. My mother named me after her deceased father, Jayson and Marie for my fathers mother so you have Jayson Marie.

As a nick name growing up they called me Jayboy since my name was Jay and I am a girl. Yes, I think my mother was into acid or whatever hippies did back then.:lmao:

4d2008

YES I am a woman. My mother named me after her deceased father, Jayson and Marie for my fathers mother so you have Jayson Marie.

As a nick name growing up the called me Jayboy since my name was Jay and I am a girl. Yes, I think my mother was into acid or whatever hippies did back then.:lmao:

well since your into telling stories about your life how about

Married/Divorced/Single/Widow/Les/Bi/only into midgets?

(and its a great name, my brother [rip] is named jayson.

camily

Peace

As a nick name growing up they called me Jayboy since my name was Jay and I am a girl. Yes, I think my mother was into acid or whatever hippies did back then.:lmao:

I was wondering how many new users we got due to the bank robbery.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!

There are a few hippei love children in these parts too.:buddies: