Pray

watercolor

yeah yeah
There has been a BAD accident here in hughesville. A 18 wheeler hit this small saturn. There is a young girl who was driving the saturn. She was medi-vac'ed from the SMECO building here in hughesville. It happened in front of my work.

She was alive when they pulled her out. They did have to use the jaws of life, and the entire front end of her car was mashed. From what I could hear on the radio that was blaring from the fire engine that she had a broken ankle, wrist and a possible neck displacement along with shifted verts.

PLEASE pray for her.

K

Kizzy

My sister was nearly killed at the same place 3 years ago. It was raining just like today. I will keep the girl in my prayers.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Originally posted by watercolor23
There has been a BAD accident here in hughesville. A 18 wheeler hit this small saturn. There is a young girl who was driving the saturn. She was medi-vac'ed from the SMECO building here in hughesville. It happened in front of my work.

She was alive when they pulled her out. They did have to use the jaws of life, and the entire front end of her car was mashed. From what I could hear on the radio that was blaring from the fire engine that she had a broken ankle, wrist and a possible neck displacement along with shifted verts.

PLEASE pray for her.
Sorry to hear about the accident, and I hope she is fine.
But what do we pray for? We are starting to pray for a lot of things here ( www.somd.com ) lately.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Originally posted by DoWhat
Sorry to hear about the accident, and I hope she is fine.
But what do we pray for? We are starting to pray for a lot of things here ( www.somd.com ) lately.
Those of us that are believers in God pray for His forgivness, guidance, assistance, and healing. Prayer is just part of faith in God.

If you really want to know why we pray, I can be more in depth. PM me and we can arrange to talk at length.