Keep an eye on your...

Agee

credit card interest rates!

Like were' not getting hammered financially enough, credit card companies are now raising interest rates on some customers accounts from 7-9 % up to as much as 30%, some even going from fixed to adjustable rate.

Card companies are citing "tough economic times" and recouping company losses.

Now bend over this won't hurt a bit! :duel:

credit card interest rates!

Like were' not getting hammered financially enough, credit card companies are now raising interest rates on some customers accounts from 7-9 % up to as much as 30%, some even going from fixed to adjustable rate.

Card companies are citing "tough economic times" and recouping company losses.

Now bend over this won't hurt a bit! :duel:

Not the way to get my business.:lmao:

Really only affects you if you don't have a 30 day grace and don't pay it off each month. Even the 30 day grace may change, but if you pay it off each month, shouldn't be a problem.

And no flame-backs. I understand completely that some folks need to use the card as a line of credit sometimes. Stuff happens. You do what you can, or need to do.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Someone I know has a card with 21% interest. :faint:
A friend of mine has had the same credit card since she was 18 (she's now 30). Her interest rate has been less than 5% all these years. She was late 1 payment a few months back and they jacked her rate up tremendously. She called and the company told her "Too bad!" :ohwell:

Cowgirl

A friend of mine has had the same credit card since she was 18 (she's now 30). Her interest rate has been less than 5% all these years. She was late 1 payment a few months back and they jacked her rate up tremendously. She called and the company told her "Too bad!" :ohwell:

Yep. They're evil.

STAYATHOMEMAMA3

Yep. They're evil.

We had a CC like that a BOA one for about 7 years, our IR has been around 9% we just looked at our bill from last month it jumped to 30 friggin %.. we were outraged. So I obviously called to find out why this was, and the man told we were late on our August payment.... I was like hold the phone dude,lol. We paid on time and as a matter of fact we paid double the min. payment and paid 1 week early.. he said that is not what our records show. Sooo of course I have to him haw and get my bank statement and fax it, such a pain in the arse!!!! You can not win,even if you do right!!! IVE HAD ENOUGH, IM MOVIN TO CANADA:razz: