Does anyone ?????????

TWLs wife

Does anyone go to church Anymore. Does anyone whatch T.V on Sunday? All it religion on T.V . What do you think?:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
We're getting close to 500 people every Sunday at Trinity between church school and a few different services. Some of the Sunday morning TV services are pretty good. I like the upbeat messages of Robert Shuler particularly.

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by mainman
This scared the hell out of me... I thought she was back.. :yikes:

You know she will be back tomorrow! (do we have a taunting smile)

F

Flo

Originally posted by tlatchaw
I like the upbeat messages of Robert Shuler particularly.

I usually watch "Joel Osteen" at 10 a.m. Sunday morning, Channel 5. I believe he also comes on late Sunday nights. His messages are very upbeat and a understanding of our every day trials and tribulations. I don't see Robert Shuler on anymore, as I also enjoyed his services. Of course I would like to find a church nearby to attend, but still procrastinating I guess. :shrug: Sundays use to be a day of faith for my family and I. Can't say why I don't go to church regularly now, other than I haven't found a church nearby that I feel comfortable with. I still place my trust and faith in God, and know (to me) that is what matters.