157 yards

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
in KO and punt returns, for TDs within 59 seconds for Ted Ginn Jr.

WoW! Miami must be puking blood by now.

puggymom

No they always suck for Miami and play fabulously for other teams. My hubby is almost used to it now. He was laughing with his brother (also a Miami fan) on the phone yesterday.

Beta84

They're out to get us

Uhhh Ginn returned TDs for Miami, this isn't a big surprise. Heck, he returned 2 TDs in one game against the Jets so this isn't a first. They knew what they had. However, the Fins don't maintain a spot on their roster for a crappy WR that does nothing but return kicks. They have had plenty of guys return TDs in preseason games that they could keep around for the same purpose but don't. Is 2-3 return TDs a year on average worth a roster spot? Debatable.

By the way, wasn't Ginn on the 49ers last year? Remind me how he did. :yay:

puggymom

Uhhh Ginn returned TDs for Miami, this isn't a big surprise. Heck, he returned 2 TDs in one game against the Jets so this isn't a first. They knew what they had. However, the Fins don't maintain a spot on their roster for a crappy WR that does nothing but return kicks. They have had plenty of guys return TDs in preseason games that they could keep around for the same purpose but don't. Is 2-3 return TDs a year on average worth a roster spot? Debatable.

By the way, wasn't Ginn on the 49ers last year? Remind me how he did. :yay:
Yeah but how many of those TD returned ended up with a flag? OK maybe not always his fault but I felt like 50% of the time he dropped the ball the other 50% it was called back because of a penalty.

puggymom

Yeah but how many of those TD returned ended up with a flag? OK maybe not always his fault but I felt like 50% of the time he dropped the ball the other 50% it was called back because of a penalty.

Or am I thinking about Chris Chambers? Which one always dropped the freaking ball?

Beta84

They're out to get us
Or am I thinking about Chris Chambers? Which one always dropped the freaking ball?

Both. :roflmao:

But Chambers was a freak, he made some amazingly acrobatic catches and then dropped easy ones. He was at least a #2 quality WR for the Fins. Ginn was abysmal. He could get open deep but it wasn't worth throwing the ball his way because he wouldn't catch it...ever.

Beta84

They're out to get us
I think Miami is more sick after Brady threw for 511 yards against them.

JEsus!

:yeahthat: :barf:

At least the defense SHOULD be pretty good the rest of the season and they've righted a wrong by bringing back a guy who would have corrected some of those problems.