Kudos to T C Martin Jewelers

ShyGirl

I can't say enough good stuff about the owner/proprietor of T C Martin Jewelers in Charlotte Hall.

I stopped into the business to see if he could help me convert my old engagement and wedding rings into something that would work better for me post-divorce.

He was extremely professional, easy to work with, considerate of what I wanted to do and offered so much constructive help.

I ended up having my rings turned into a heart necklace (with the diamond from my engagement ring at the inner top of the heart). Sorry, no camera with me to provide a pic.

I had the final product in no time! The final price was lower than I expected. :yahoo: Mr. Martin was great to work with and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a jeweler.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
I can't say enough good stuff about the owner/proprietor of T C Martin Jewelers in Charlotte Hall.

I stopped into the business to see if he could help me convert my old engagement and wedding rings into something that would work better for me post-divorce.

He was extremely professional, easy to work with, considerate of what I wanted to do and offered so much constructive help.

I ended up having my rings turned into a heart necklace (with the diamond from my engagement ring at the inner top of the heart). Sorry, no camera with me to provide a pic.

I had the final product in no time! The final price was lower than I expected. :yahoo: Mr. Martin was great to work with and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a jeweler.

Where in Charlotte Hall is he located ?

ShyGirl

Where in Charlotte Hall is he located ?

There is a little plaza behind the True Value Hardware store. As you pull into the parking lot, there is a white two story building straight ahead. TC Martin Jewelers is on the lower level, on the right side, of that building.

ShyGirl

You had the diamonds given to you by your ex turned into a heart? :jet: :killingme

Actually, that was kind of the whole purpose for what I did... The love that exists between he and I will always exist. We'll always have a special kind of connection ~ even though we move on, he'll always be one of my closest friends. We get along so much better now. It's All Good!

OldHillcrestGuy

There is a little plaza behind the True Value Hardware store. As you pull into the parking lot, there is a white two story building straight ahead. TC Martin Jewelers is on the lower level, on the right side, of that building.

He's in the building with Tri-County Builders, many years ago when Tri-County bulit that house it was just that a house, then they started adding additions and have done a nice job converting it into several offices.
Wife and I have used him on a couple of occasions very nice guy, Im sure in the future if we need a jeweler we will be going back to him. :yay::yay:

nana

Nana

are they the same as ?Martin's? in Solomons Island????

Pandora

I have to completely agree with you. Mr. Martin fixed a ring for me. It was missing a stone, needed all the prongs replaced and I bent one of my bands up badly. :ohwell: But those sorts of repairs aren't a big deal; the tricky part came into play when I asked him for advice on incorporating additional stones into my design. He gave feedback, both good and bad, and created a new ring (same ring but a new look) that is absolutely beautiful and very meaningful. He was able to incorporate several of my great grandmother's stones from her wedding ring into mine and what was left over is now in the process of being incorporated into a necklace.

I didn't feel rushed or pressured at all, and make no mistake about it, it was a huge decision to take the rings that were inherited, scrap them and recreate something else with them, but I think my great grandmother would be pleased with the new creation and I get to carry a piece of her past with me.

It is so hard to find a jeweler you can feel comfortable with so I especially appreciated the recommendation. :cheers:

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
I have to completely agree with you. Mr. Martin fixed a ring for me. It was missing a stone, needed all the prongs replaced and I bent one of my bands up badly. :ohwell: But those sorts of repairs aren't a big deal; the tricky part came into play when I asked him for advice on incorporating additional stones into my design. He gave feedback, both good and bad, and created a new ring (same ring but a new look) that is absolutely beautiful and very meaningful. He was able to incorporate several of my great grandmother's stones from her wedding ring into mine and what was left over is now in the process of being incorporated into a necklace.

I didn't feel rushed or pressured at all, and make no mistake about it, it was a huge decision to take the rings that were inherited, scrap them and recreate something else with them, but I think my great grandmother would be pleased with the new creation and I get to carry a piece of her past with me.

It is so hard to find a jeweler you can feel comfortable with so I especially appreciated the recommendation. :cheers:

How totally awesome for you! Our favorite Jeweler is Ricks in San Souci. He took my mom's anniversary ring, (2 rows of 5 each 1/4 ct diamonds and made them into a "V" (V for victory) necklace for me and returned my mothers original band to me that should I ever want to reset the diamonds back into it it won't be a problem at all.

ShyGirl

What an awesome idea and he is just the right person to go to with those kinds of ideas! I am really happy for you! :yahoo: