Taste of La Plata?

John Z

if you will
Anybody heard about this? The owner of Brasas in Waldorf told me it will happen on 26 October, but I don't see much on the web except some minutes from a town meeting. Sounds like a good idea if they can pull it off!:smile:

kelb

art imitating life
Anybody heard about this? The owner of Brasas in Waldorf told me it will happen on 26 October, but I don't see much on the web except some minutes from a town meeting. Sounds like a good idea if they can pull it off!:smile:

what is it?

OldHillcrestGuy

Its kind of like the Festival that took place last week in Hughesville.
Several eatries from LaPlata will have stands, there will be blowup things for the kids, like the moon bounce and live music by somebody.:shrug: Its takes place down by the Town Hall. Also something to do with the scarecrow decorating that the businesses do throughout the town in October, maybe announce the winners.

kelb

art imitating life
Hmmm I figured it was tasting some food.. lol but I didnt know what else was involved! :)smack: lovin)

John Z

if you will
Thanks.

Doing a li'l Googling for pics of the Town Hall building and a satellite viewing of La Plata, looks like the building is at the corner of Lagrange Ave and Queen Anne St.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Thanks.

Doing a li'l Googling for pics of the Town Hall building and a satellite viewing of La Plata, looks like the building is at the corner of Lagrange Ave and Queen Anne St.
Yea, Rt. 6 is the main road east/west through LaPlata. It intersects with 301. You'd turn right if traveling north on 301 and left traveling south. Very easy to find.

Love Love LOVE Brasas :drool: