Has anyone seen...

G

gaminggirl

The headless deer on Rt. 5 in between Brass Rail and 249? It is disgusting! It's obvious that someone hit it and they (or maybe someone else driving by) cut the deers head right off! It is right on the shoulder facing a way that you can't help but notice it has no head! GROSS!!!! I really don't think that is the way you claim a deers head!

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
The headless deer on Rt. 5 in between Brass Rail and 249? It is disgusting! It's obvious that someone hit it and they (or maybe someone else driving by) cut the deers head right off! It is right on the shoulder facing a way that you can't help but notice it has no head! GROSS!!!! I really don't think that is the way you claim a deers head!

I saw that. The head is nowhere to be seen.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

Didn't see that one, but there was a headless deer on Route 4 this morning, heading into Leonardtown, close to the Route 5 intersection. Disgusting.

nomoney

It was there yesterday afternoon as well but coming from the other direction all I saw was its ass end so didn't notice if it was headless then or not. Sure saw it this morning though.

I saw that. The head is nowhere to be seen.

It is something I have been noticing more and more of, in Charles County... as the deer are getting stirred up from hunters and they are extremely over-populated, more are getting hit. Some see the antlers and they saw the heads off late at night.

I don't agree with this practice - IMHO, they should at least take the whole carcass and dispose of it in the woods for other scavengers to munch on if they want to take just the head.

kvj21075

Meow
yummm- i know where im getting dinner tonight :)

I

Inkpen

If it bothers you THAT much, call State Highway to come and pick it up..
Quit complaining about it and take some action.

Mojo

If it bothers you THAT much, call State Highway to come and pick it up..
Quit complaining about it and take some action.

:lmao:

I bet if it was a sack of feral cats, you would be on your 10 speed heading over there already.

idiganthro

I've seen two headless deer on the road lately. What's the deal??? I have nothing against hunting, but it's hardly sporting to make a trophy of roadkill...

I

Inkpen

:lmao:

I bet if it was a sack of feral cats, you would be on your 10 speed heading over there already.

I dont have a 10 speed bike like you do HoJo.....

Dead cats, dead deer..I honestly dont care!!
How would you know the sack was full of feral cats????:whistle:

reason for edit: not wearing reading glasses.....:killingme

Last edited by a moderator: