16-0

danny3527

Awesome , good job sprite.... you did it.... you jumped on the bandwagon before it actually left!!! too bad they won't win the afc championship! but ride it out til that bandwagon dumps you on your head in a couple weeks! I wish my favorite team carried a camera on the field every game for the last 4 years and taped everything and then everyone could say my coach is genius.....when actually he's just an a-hole. He couldn't wipe the sweat off tony dungy nuts!!! I hear tom brady has got some more baby mama drama coming soon! stay tuned. I hear he's jamie lynn spears bady daddy!

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Awesome , good job sprite.... you did it.... you jumped on the bandwagon before it actually left!!! too bad they won't win the afc championship! but ride it out til that bandwagon dumps you on your head in a couple weeks! I wish my favorite team carried a camera on the field every game for the last 4 years and taped everything and then everyone could say my coach is genius.....when actually he's just an a-hole. He couldn't wipe the sweat off tony dungy nuts!!! I hear tom brady has got some more baby mama drama coming soon! stay tuned. I hear he's jamie lynn spears bady daddy!

Dude, you have a problem..

donbarzini

Young Mister Eli played, what I thought, was the game of his life. Aikman really nailed it when he said(paraphrasing): Eli needs to stop worrying about being perfect and just play football. I wonder if Tom Coughlin will be around to see it....

SpriteZero

Nope..did not jump on any band wagon.
Both mother and father born in Massachuttes, as was I...
Been a fan since birth!!

I will stay a fan no matter what happens. I am also a Red Sox fan..and how many years were we dumped outta the wagon and into the harbor with all that tea and trash???

Go Patriots!!!! Love ya no matter who well or bad you do!!!:yahoo:

donbarzini

Been a fan since birth!!

I will stay a fan no matter what happens. I am also a Red Sox fan..and how many years were we dumped outta the wagon and into the harbor with all that tea and trash???

Pay no attention to that moron. He's just a Colt's fan who realizes that no one will listen to him when he blames the loss THIS time on missing Freeney. Just like nobody listened when they blamed the last one on missing Sanders.
You just keep right on rootin' Sprite.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Been a fan since birth!!

Yep, Unconditional Love all the way! I've been a fan since 1973, through thick or thin.......Patriot fans have seen plenty of heartbreak...​