16 dead.....30 others shot in Chicago...

officeguy

If someone mentions how you should be outraged about the death of Mr Floyd ask them the name of the 18 year old Chicago woman who was killed last month in retaliation for testifying in a murder trial. Or ask them the name of of the 5 year old who was shot last week. Tell them that if they can give you the names without the aid of Google, you'll be outraged about Mr Floyd.

Hijinx

Just think of how many crimninals would be alive today in Chicago if they weren't cutting each other down.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was listening to Rush Limbaugh on the way to Ft. Worth today and he had a meet & greet with the hosts of The Breakfast Club. Unfortunately CTG et al see everything through the prism of race and everything is white privilege this, white supremacy that. Rush blew it because the obvious rejoinder to CTG saying that white people are killing black people and we all need to speak out is to point out to him that black on black crime happens overwhelmingly in this country.....and nobody cares.

The media doesn't report it, the pundits ignore it, the celebrities could give a chit.

If it were gang on gang - screw 'em, let 'em gun each other down. But it's not. Little kids, women, people who have nothing to do with it get caught in the crossfire...and nobody cares. These people have made black neighborhoods a war zone and endanger decent people just trying to live their lives, and you don't hear a word about it.

In my opinion, THAT is the ultimate racism and if BLM wanted to be honest they would speak out against that instead of the handful of bad cops they focus on.

Louise

I was listening to Rush Limbaugh on the way to Ft. Worth today and he had a meet & greet with the hosts of The Breakfast Club. Unfortunately CTG et al see everything through the prism of race and everything is white privilege this, white supremacy that. Rush blew it because the obvious rejoinder to CTG saying that white people are killing black people and we all need to speak out is to point out to him that black on black crime happens overwhelmingly in this country.....and nobody cares.

The media doesn't report it, the pundits ignore it, the celebrities could give a chit.

If it were gang on gang - screw 'em, let 'em gun each other down. But it's not. Little kids, women, people who have nothing to do with it get caught in the crossfire...and nobody cares. These people have made black neighborhoods a war zone and endanger decent people just trying to live their lives, and you don't hear a word about it.

In my opinion, THAT is the ultimate racism and if BLM wanted to be honest they would speak out against that instead of the handful of bad cops they focus on.

Awesome post. Right on sister. ✊