16 Marines arrested at Camp Pendleton

Chris0nllyn

Sixteen U.S. Marines were arrested on Thursday morning for their alleged involvement in activities ranging from human smuggling to drug-related offenses, the Marine Corps said.

The arrests were carried out by officials from 1st Marine Division and the Naval Criminal Investigative Service during an 800-person battalion formation at Camp Pendleton in California.

WingsOfGold

Looks like 16 Gyrenes have had the co**. If guilty of smuggling illegal pos in... hang them for all I care.

littlelady

God bless the USA

WingsOfGold

We
Should we lower the Marine flag in our front yard to half staff? I hope it is not true.
Well if it is true it's a black eye on the crotch. With the watered down boot nowadays these turds don't seem to get weeded out. I DO hope it isn't true but it looks bad outside looking in.

littlelady

God bless the USA
We

Well if it is true it's a black eye on the crotch. With the watered down boot nowadays these turds don't seem to get weeded out. I DO hope it isn't true but it looks bad outside looking in.

It makes me sad because my Marine hub who is 64 years old, supports 22toomany. Every time he runs a race, he carries a pic of one of them on his back, and is given duplicates of finishing the race to send to family members. Their replies back to him are heart wrenching. But, it is a good thing. Memorial Day should be every day, and should not be a holiday. https://www.22toomany.com/

This is his latest honoree...

On Saturday I will be running The Endless Summer 6 hour honoring Corporal Ron William Lewis USMC/Sergeant US Army. He is one of the 22 veterans who commit suicide each day, due to PTSD.
Ron WIlliams
In Memory of Ronald William Lewis
US Army SGT Alpha Battery/118th...
See More
Image may contain: 2 people, text

Last edited: