16 year old girl --------- rape.

http://www.wsvn.com/story/27631352/...ted-of-sexually-assaulting-south-florida-teen

A 16 year old girl kidnapped and raped by 7 men, then sold to others.

No protest marches are planned.

This is truly a horrible crime committed by lowlife animals, but it only captured your interest because the rapists were black, right? I doubt you would have bothered if the scum had been white. I notice by your posts that you really seem to have a problem with black people in general.

itsrequired

This is truly a horrible crime committed by lowlife animals, but it only captured your interest because the rapists were black, right? I doubt you would have bothered if the scum had been white. I notice by your posts that you really seem to have a problem with black people in general.

This is a horrible and devistating crime. How could it not capture the interest of anyone who reads it? I've seen him comment on plenty of other cases not involving people of color. Maybe it's you who has an issue with color?

dontknowwhy

It didn't capture my interest.
My reaction was more like, "this is just more typical black men's actions."
Actually, i didn't say black man...i used the proper N term...

Disco Stu

Shut Up Little Man!!!!

It is not HIS fault this crime happend! What is the matter with you? If we want to play the "assumptions" game FINE. I bet you believed the Duke Lacross and UVA defendants were GUILTY without any evidence. Because, you know.... you have "your reasons".

Assclown. :biteme: