Be Thankful

watercolor

yeah yeah
"During the Thanksgiving holiday season I find it wise to spend a few moments contemplating the blessings in my life and the reasons I have to be thankful"....

What a great way to ring in your holiday seasons. Many of us are thankful for many different things, however, alot of us are very thankful for our family and friends that have touched our lives in one way or another. We are thankful for the many times we have had our mom's to kiss our cuts and hug us before we close our eyes. Our fathers there to lend an ear or slide you that 5.00 for the movie theatre. Or how about your sister or brother who were always there to moan and groan with when your parents were being "so unfair". And let's not forget that friend who was right there along through all the trials and there to see you through some of the craiziest times in your life.

How thankful are you that you still have a mother, sister, father, cousin, wife, friend! Life is a pretty wild ride...and I am looking to help other people continue their wild ride with their loved ones now and in the future. Will you band with me and help me raise awareness and make it so that another can have the chance to be thankful? Visit my Avon Walk page and donate what you can Avon Walk for Breast Cancer:

Because someone was thankful enough for their family and friends, my mom and grandma are here today to be thankful with me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Maybe one day- on our list of thank's, we can be thankful that breast cancer has come to an end!

K

Kain99

I started out so grouchy today. but they have been having What are you thankful for day on the radio and it has really cheered me up.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I started out so grouchy today. but they have been having What are you thankful for day on the radio and it has really cheered me up.

One year ago this morning, a friend of mine did not wake up. 44 years old. I've seen the hell that her family has gone through in that time, and I am so very thankful for what I have. And my kids had better be thankful that they have me.

caramelalb

Life is so short. Last year I never knew that it would be the last with my father. He died of heart failure at the young age of 56.