Missing 13 Y/O in Calvert

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
THIS INFO CURRENT AS OF 2:30 p.m. SATURDAY, Nov. 22

On Thursday, Nov. 20, TFC S. Johns responded to Balsom Rd., Lusby, Calvert County, in reference to a runaway. TFC Johns learned that 13 year-old, Bryon Hassan Bynum had runaway from his home.

He was last seen walking into the woods from a friend’s residence on Saw Mill Rd., in Lusby on Wednesday, Nov. 19, at approximately 1600 hours. Bynum was wearing a gray Nike hooded sweatshirt, black Nike hi-top sneakers and blue jeans. He is described as 5’02” and 98 lbs, with brown eyes and black hair (kept close).

Bynum is believed to be staying with friends in the area of White Sands or in the woods surrounding the neighborhood.

Foul play is not suspected.

Anyone with information relating to this Missing Person/Runaway please contact The Maryland State Police Prince Frederick Barrack – (410) 535-1400 or The Calvert County Sheriff’s Office – (410) 535-2800

For Possible Reward call Crime Solvers – (410) 535-2880 (Anonymous calls)

Attachments

• bryon bynum.jpg
    bryon bynum.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 222
  • byron bynum.pdf
    31.2 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

FlipperDeHead

In Your Dreams
On Thursday, Nov. 20, TFC S. Johns responded to Balsom Rd., Lusby, Calvert County, in reference to a runaway. TFC Johns learned that 13 year-old, Bryon Hassan Bynum had runaway from his home.

He was last seen walking into the woods from a friend’s residence on Saw Mill Rd., in Lusby on Wednesday, Nov. 19, at approximately 1600 hours. Bynum was wearing a gray Nike hooded sweatshirt, black Nike hi-top sneakers and blue jeans. He is described as 5’02” and 98 lbs, with brown eyes and black hair (kept close).

Bynum is believed to be staying with friends in the area of White Sands or in the woods surrounding the neighborhood.

Foul play is not suspected.

Anyone with information relating to this Missing Person/Runaway please contact The Maryland State Police Prince Frederick Barrack – (410) 535-1400 or The Calvert County Sheriff’s Office – (410) 535-2800

For Possible Reward call Crime Solvers – (410) 535-2880 (Anonymous calls)

Well, if he ran away and staying with friends,and foul play is not suspected, then he is not missing. His parents should go bring him home. I assume he has parents, right? Did they check with the friends?

K

Kain99

This is the worst. You feel like you cannot whip their tail wheh they get home. I pray for his Momma.

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
A 13-y/o has been missing since Wednesday. Police don't typically release public bulletins if they know where to find the missing person.