Siamese Kittens

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
1027162663.3959627845.jpg

Six Siamese kittens, whose bodies are attached to each other, are seen in Pusan, about 450 km (281 miles) southeast of Seoul July 19, 2002. A cat named Nabi (Butterfly), belonging to 42-year-old South Korean Kwon Myong-rye, gave birth to the kittens; two males and four females, on July 18. Local vets say the mother cat gave birth to the abnormal litter due to genetic defects or external habitat factors. Picture taken July 19, 2002. REUTERS/Busan Ilbo

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
You know, Appy, I thought the same thing when I looked at it this morning. Looks like a pile of kittens to me.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Thank you, cat-people!

I'm glad you guys cleared that up for me. I was wondering how they could possibly be siamese when some are male and some are female. They would have to be the same sex because they are from one egg. Maybe they need a new vet in Pusan.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Shows what a retard I am - when it said "Siamese kittens" I thought they meant the breed. When I looked at the picture I thought, "If those are Siamese kittens, I'll kiss someone's stinky behind."

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Re: Thank you, cat-people!

Originally posted by Sharon
I'm glad you guys cleared that up for me. I was wondering how they could possibly be siamese when some are male and some are female. They would have to be the same sex because they are from one egg. Maybe they need a new vet in Pusan.
It probably wasn't the Vet that looked them over.......It was the cook! :lol:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
McKitten anyone?

Originally posted by Kyle955
It probably wasn't the Vet that looked them over.......It was the cook! :lol:
Hmmmmm...kitten nuggets?