My English Bulldog

U

USMCBulldog

Thought I'd share since I am new in the forums... Here is my 4 y/o English Bulldog - "Bella".

It's not the best pic (I have plenty more - just not here at work) but she is my pride and joy!

She is by far the BEST dog I have ever had the pleasure of owning...

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Thought I'd share since I am new in the forums... Here is my 4 y/o English Bulldog - "Bella".

It's not the best pic (I have plenty more - just not here at work) but she is my pride and joy!

She is by far the BEST dog I have ever had the pleasure of owning...

OMG!! She is a doll. I have always wanted one, they like to skateboard :lol:

4d2008

very pretty bitch.

(had to, its the only time I can get away with saying that word out in the open) :killingme

But seriously, very pretty, Ive always wanted one.

H

HouseCat

Aw...adorable! I love bulldogs...they have so much personality.
Welcome to the forums!

U

USMCBulldog

Pretty girl...lovely figure. :biggrin:

Welcome!!

My dad is a Marine, retired after 32 years.

Please thank your dad for his service to our country for me.

And thanks for all the "Welcomes"... I will be a regular poster here... stay tuned!! :)

red_explorer

Love her!!!

I love her!! I grew up with them. They're the best!!! Even teethed on one. My grandfather was a UGA alum, and always had bulldogs, and it passed along to my mom.

Hoover

Welcome to SMIB Line. I love me some Marines!!!! My uncle use to have the Marine Corp mascotts - he has since retired a 3 Star Brig. I will brag on occasion. There are a lot of Marines on the forum so you will be well loved. Thanks for all you do. She looks like one of his - Chestie from the 1960's.

Brownie

My sweet girl Emma :)

I love my bullie too :) She is my second bulldog and they are the sweetest dogs!!

Attachments

• IMG_00513.JPG
    IMG_00513.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 77
U

USMCBulldog

Last edited by a moderator:

Mojo

Awesome looking dog!!

Are you asking me or Brownie?

LOL - Because she is a girl and "Chesty" is a boy's name... I wanted to name her "Gunner"... But that too seemed more fitting for a male Bulldog as well.

I'm pretty sure Chesty would make a good girls name too :yay: