Cattitude... teaser... lol

Loper

Animal Poor!
here's your teaser... I'm uploading yours now!

424700237_qz5hX-M.jpg

I lOVE the old guys!!!!!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Thanks

:fixed:

What a great shot! :yay:

Bubba/Boomer ...I'm so bad with names. That's why I still call you Jazz. :lol:

The only cat of hers I remember is Forrest because he likes me. Then Catt had to go and tell me he's retarded.

Loper

Animal Poor!
alright Catt, you said you wanted them all, the good, bad, and ugly... the only ones I didn't upload were the one's with people parts... arms, feet, legs, son's... :killingme

your gallery is here... 40+ pics...
Cattitude's Bunch

Last edited:
I

Inkpen

alright Catt, you said you wanted them all, the good, bad, and ugly... the only ones I didn't upload were the one's with people parts... arms, feet, legs, son's... :killingme

your gallery is here... 40+ pics...
Cattitude's Bunch

Very nice work!!!:buddies:
Beautiful photos Loper!!!!
The dogs are so perfect and well behaved!!!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
So pitiful it's like he saying I didn't get anything for Christmas please send presents!

And you should hear him tell his sad story. It's pitiful. He ooohs and whines and throws his head back and then looks out of the corner of his eye to see if you're watching. :lol:

Your dogs look like such characters Catt! Great photos Loper!

You know, I've had dogs all my life but this bunch is just so special. They're hilarious and so human. Abbey is such a diva, it sometimes gets on my nerves. She and Ott really need their own place. :biggrin:

PrepH4U

And you should hear him tell his sad story. It's pitiful. He ooohs and whines and throws his head back and then looks out of the corner of his eye to see if you're watching. :lol:

You know, I've had dogs all my life but this bunch is just so special. They're hilarious and so human. Abbey is such a diva, it sometimes gets on my nerves. She and Ott really need their own place. :biggrin:

Does Ott and Abby have his & hers feather boa's, you must have the patience of a saint! :lol: :biggrin: My female old english is the attention ho and has bonded w/hubby. My male OE is my good old buddy and he can do no wrong! :howdy: