For the peeps that made fun of Whispur

spinner

Anybody who calls me wanting their dog to look like "I saw this thread on the internet and can you make Fluffy look like that?" I will happily hand out your number.....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Anybody who calls me wanting their dog to look like "I saw this thread on the internet and can you make Fluffy look like that?" I will happily hand out your number.....

:banana:

Attachments

• 1113081934.jpg
    1113081934.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 82
M

Mousebaby

I think Whisper is beautiful, and by the way, I like the pink a lot better than the blue! :yay:

I

Inkpen

I have funky royal purple for this week :dye:

I am so sorry I ever made fun of your pink dog.
I guess I am just dont have the talent for dying dogs (or the courage) to do so.
Pretty awesome dogs!!!:buddies:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I am so sorry I ever made fun of your pink dog.
I guess I am just dont have the talent for dying dogs (or the courage) to do so.
Pretty awesome dogs!!!:buddies:

Well most importantly it can not HURT the animal...no harsh dyes etc. I use only vegitable dyes. Whispur is so good she is so used to be groomed as she was shown for so long. She stands so still and is wonderful to work with. That makes it easier. She is so happy and loved. Ask :gossip: she is spoiled rotten. Honestly you are not the only one that hates or hated it..I do get alot of negitive comments but most peeps that see her in person loves her..

Purple will be done soon..matching PJs too..will post when it is done...maybe do it Friday..or tomorrow to take her to the inlaws for dinner:whistle: