Need another Foster Home for a Boxer...

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
A 3 yr old male boxer - does okay w/the older laid back female where he currently is, but maybe not so good with young males.

He was an abuse/neglect case w/an embedded collar, seems to have good house manners (I can get more information).

Anyone have foster space that sounds like might fit this guy?

Attachments

• BubbaStand.jpg
    BubbaStand.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 289
  • bubbaSit.jpg
    bubbaSit.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 280

SoMDGirl42

A 3 yr old male boxer - does okay w/the older laid back female where he currently is, but maybe not so good with young males.

He was an abuse/neglect case w/an embedded collar, seems to have good house manners (I can get more information).

Awww. His eyes look sad. I wish I had room for him. I hope he finds a good forever home that will love him and heal him, physically and emotionally.

U

USMCBulldog

I'd take him - but not sure he'd get along with my female English Bulldog... She tends to be a bit on the Alpha side.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
KK you are amazing! I just don't know if this guy would work well with the dominant momma we have now or the rest of the pack for that matter. Our current rescue should be out of here tomorrow (yes CCHS has found room for him) and we may have a puppy being returned (just waiting on a call). Might have room in the next few days. If so, we'll certainly be in touch.

unixpirate

Pitty Party

Where is he?

unixpirate

Pitty Party

KK do you remember the guy that emailed you while I was out of town asking about fostering? He has a female boxer named Maggie. I think he said she's 4.

I can look up the email if you want me too!

J

jp2854

so then I was right :). I bet you can give him a good home too unix since you have 2 boxers already I bet he would run with your gang.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
so then I was right :). I bet you can give him a good home too unix since you have 2 boxers already I bet he would run with your gang.

I have an acre, but no fence. Mine know their surroundings, and don't go out of the boundries. I'm always out with them. I'm working on getting the yard fenced but not till after the first of the year. That will make a big difference.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I have an acre, but no fence. Mine know their surroundings, and don't go out of the boundries. I'm always out with them. I'm working on getting the yard fenced but not till after the first of the year. That will make a big difference.

:whistle:

J

jp2854

i know what you mean about needing a fence we do too for bruno as she likes to take off to the main street if off leash (she doesn't get to run that often off leash as she likes to play hard to get too). Shes a hardheaded saintbernard.

J

jp2854

lol. you kind of do unix. Did you see about them posting while your son was dog sitting that I think radar took off on him but luckily he got him back.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
i know what you mean about needing a fence we do too for bruno as she likes to take off to the main street if off leash (she doesn't get to run that often off leash as she likes to play hard to get too). Shes a hardheaded saintbernard.

I have fence that was donated to Second Hope, so I can help foster more pups in the future. :yay:

I just need to find some cheap labor (Mexicans) to put it up for me.

Last edited: