Pot and pan set

wearepbandj

I am looking to get a really good pot and pan set. I have been using mine for about 4 years or so. I looked at Wolfgang Pucks Stainless steel set but im not sure. I don't want to pay a lot of money just for the name. I want something that is really good. I did purchase a Cuisinart ceramic cast iron pan. I am using that for my steaks. It gets nice grill marks. But i need the other pans and pots for other cooking. Does anyone have any suggestions?

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
Pampered Chef Stainless Pots and Pans that are dishwasher safe! They have lifetime warranty coverage. If it gets scratched up, you will get a new pot for free at no charge. :yay:

My Pampered Chef website is in my profile.

K

ketelone

I am looking to get a really good pot and pan set. I have been using mine for about 4 years or so. I looked at Wolfgang Pucks Stainless steel set but im not sure. I don't want to pay a lot of money just for the name. I want something that is really good. I did purchase a Cuisinart ceramic cast iron pan. I am using that for my steaks. It gets nice grill marks. But i need the other pans and pots for other cooking. Does anyone have any suggestions?

The Rachel Ray pots and pans are the best! Nothing sticks to them!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I bought Anolon Advanced about 2 years ago. They're awesome. I don't put them in the dishwasher but there's no need to, they clean up with soap and water.

butterfly08

I just got a set of the Wolfgang Puck stainless steel cookware for Christmas. I like stainless steel cookware because it cooks food more evenly and faster.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
I bought Cook's annodized aluminum non-stick set at JC Penney last year and it is awesome! Nothing sticks to this stuff inside or out and it's durable and practically self-cleaning -- no scrubbing or soaking. Similar to Calphalon but much cheaper and it comes in different sized and priced sets.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I also have the Pampered Chef stainless steel set. Absolutely, absolutely, absolutely LOVE them.

If you want a set, I'll hook you up! PM me for details. :biggrin:

That goes for anybody else, too.

camily

Peace

That's what we have and I love it. My sisters both have a set and we bought a set for our friends that just got married.

frbdnrose

Pampered Chef all the way! Both the Stainless and the Executive are great! Mix and match - a little of each for all your cooking needs! Well worth the money!!! (Yep.... you could PM me too! :howdy:)

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I just got a set of the Wolfgang Puck stainless steel cookware for Christmas. I like stainless steel cookware because it cooks food more evenly and faster.

It's what I have (for now) and is a good value for the price. It is definitely an intermediate cookware set and NOT professional by any means but it does what I need it to do. :yay:

wearepbandj

Hubby surprised me and went out and bought the Wolfgang Puck set. I like it. I looked at Pampered Chef and i can't afford that right now. But i can always but one piece at a time when i have extra money.