Waldorf Ambulance Stolen

bobbyb

Does anyone know it the Waldorf Ambulance 38 was returned or found after it was stolen from Southern Maryland Hospital around 12:15 last night?
:popcorn:

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
Does anyone know it the Waldorf Ambulance 38 was returned or found after it was stolen from Southern Maryland Hospital around 12:15 last night?
:popcorn:

Are you kidding? What could be on a ambulance worth stealing.

bobbyb

Chief 3 or 3a was talking to the thief on the radio trying to get him to return it to the hospital, but I never heard the conclusion

OldHillcrestGuy

Chief 3 or 3a was talking to the thief on the radio trying to get him to return it to the hospital, but I never heard the conclusion

Drugs are on a paramedic unit, and that was a paramedic unit. A nut case walked out of ER while the crew from the ambulance was bringing in a patient and took off in the Ambo from what Ive heard. Was stopped by PG police on Branch Ave near Auth Rd.

NTNG

Found about 45 min later in PG county. Prob taken for a joy ride, but the drug of worth is the Narcan for the junkies.

Why would a junkie be interested in Narcan? That is used to counter act the effect of opiates on the respiratory drive of some one who may have OD'd.

J

JustinB

Why would a junkie be interested in Narcan? That is used to counter act the effect of opiates on the respiratory drive of some one who may have OD'd.

From wiki
Naloxone (Narcan)has also been known to cause a slight tingling feeling in the lower extremities. This is the rush of adrenaline that often follows an injection of naloxone. When used for recreational purposes this has been found to be the top effect users strive for. Users often feel bloated and nauseated after the tingling effect leaves the body.

NTNG

I was not aware that Narcan was sought after for a recreational drug, nor that using it in that capacity would create any sort of "rush"
I figured that the junkies would be seaking the morphine, valium, etc. in the ambulance.
Thanks!

J

JustinB

I was not aware that Narcan was sought after for a recreational drug, nor that using it in that capacity would create any sort of "rush"
I figured that the junkies would be seaking the morphine, valium, etc. in the ambulance.
Thanks!

Yeah I wouldn't imagine someone stealing an ambulance for it.