Sun in your eyes

Pete

Repete
Going south on 235 at 7:15 it was so bad I could hardly see. I wonder if Obama can fix that.

Last edited:

Pete

Repete
Hey no problem. When Obama becomes president we will make sure all you uneducated republicans get the education you need to become productive people in this society.

I look forward to it. Can I get coupons for free gasoline as well?

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Going south on 235 at 7:15 it was so bad I could hardly see. I wonder if Obama can fix that.
I think Obama would look at it from a very common sense point of view and tell you it is now legal to close your eyes when driving. :yay:

Gwydion

I think Obama would look at it from a very common sense point of view and tell you it is now legal to close your eyes when driving. :yay:

No, Obama would look at it from a very common sense point of view and say that if you are heading south early in the morning, sun probably wouldn't be in your eyes. It would probable be off to your Left, in the easterly direction. Then he would be quick to point out how gracious the left side is, providing us with the sun to allow us to work hard, grow plants, and shed light on the wonderful things in the world.

Course Bush probably screwed something else up and made the world turn a different way.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Hey no problem. When Obama becomes president we will make sure all you uneducated republicans get the education you need to become productive people in this society.

I look forward to it. Can I get coupons for free gasoline as well?

No, Obama would look at it from a very common sense point of view and say that if you are heading south early in the morning, sun probably wouldn't be in your eyes. It would probable be off to your Left, in the easterly direction. Then he would be quick to point out how gracious the left side is, providing us with the sun to allow us to work hard, grow plants, and shed light on the wonderful things in the world.

Course Bush probably screwed something else up and made the world turn a different way.

You think you and Pete could be in the same class?

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
It might have been 7:23. the sun was in my eyes and I could not see the clock.

Dude I used to work with has a Silver Charger you might see going to/from the base. He actually has a medical waiver stating that he can have Window Tint on his "FRONT" windshield. It is dark as hell. Not quite Limo tint but you can't even see into his front windshield if you are standing in front of his car.

I dunno how a Doctor can grant a waiver like that. Seems like they would just require sunglasses. But he does have this Waiver. Been driving that Charger like that for well over a year now, maybe 2.

What I find that helps with sun glare is using Distilled white vinegar on the windsheild once in a while. Really helps get rid of any water marks. Those water marks seem to tend to grab and amplify that sun coming through.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

Shouldn't be a problem.
When the Clinton III cabinet guts the military, odds are you won't have to drive to the base at all

Toxick

Splat

\o/ \o/ \o/ Yes he can! \o/ \o/ \o/

I will guarantee you that just a couple of months into the Obama Administration, this will no longer be a problem for you, and the working people of the United States of America.

Most of the burdern will be shifted to the rich... who go into work at 5:30.

:yahoo: Obama ROCKS! :yahoo:

Gwydion

Shouldn't be a problem.
When the Clinton III cabinet guts the military, odds are you won't have to drive to the base at all

With the amount of money that gets sucked into there due to incompetence, I can hope a majority of it is shut down.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Ok. Done. It is a disgusting waste of money. Become efficient or get shut down.

And have tens of thousands neww people to add to the unemployment rolls? Should the military become more efficient? Yes. Is reducing the size a viable option? Not at this time in my opinion. Besides, WHEN the military gets reduced over the next 4 years do you think your taxes are going to go down or that it will help with the national debt? Not on your life. I have no doubts that the incoming congress and administration would sacrifice national security for the sake of keeping wasteful social spending programs intact.