Motorcycle people and others.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
If you haven't heard, Big Matt was in an accident. My Dad told me tonight that he may have a broken neck. The Bay Net says he went to SMH but Dad said he was flown up the road.
He was in his truck almost in front of my house but I wasn't home when it happened.

Anyone hear anything else?? I hope he's going to be ok.:frown:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
If you haven't heard, Big Matt was in an accident. My Dad told me tonight that he may have a broken neck. The Bay Net says he went to SMH but Dad said he was flown up the road.
He was in his truck almost in front of my house but I wasn't home when it happened.

Linkie to Baynet article please?

K

Kain99

I'm not sure I know big Matt. Is he a member? Many prayers.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Matt is in the local ABATE, and I know a few forumites know him. He also works for the Navy.

I know who he is. He used to stop into to Monk's from time to time. Lisa and him are quite close from what I remember. Very nice guy. Gotta love a guy with the same name as my son. I will say that I was initially confused as the first Mr. Big that comes to mind is Big Nick.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I know who he is. He used to stop into to Monk's from time to time. Lisa and him are quite close from what I remember. Very nice guy. Gotta love a guy with the same name as my son. I will say that I was initially confused as the first Mr. Big that comes to mind is Big Nick.

Matt is super nice.. Now Nick... Nick is the scariest kind of sexy:hot:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Matt is super nice.. Now Nick... Nick is the scariest kind of sexy:hot:

Good gawd girl, Big Nick has been drop dead sexy since I first met him 15 plus years ago. Those long dark curls OMG. I saw him in a tux one time for a wedding and the reception was at CJ's. My panties were sticky after that:hot: Then he dated a girl on my pool team at the CS and of course she was no bigger than a pack of matches set sideways. :lmao:

Ahh the memories of those fantasies.

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)

I got caught in the traffic of the accident trying to go home. Girl I know was in the Rescue squad he wasn't that bad and he actually refused treatment at first then they persuaded him to go just incase. I'm just going off of what I heard from a girl that was on scene. Also, there was no fly out there if there was it was at the hospital. They had him out in twenty minutes.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I got caught in the traffic of the accident trying to go home. Girl I know was in the Rescue squad he wasn't that bad and he actually refused treatment at first then they persuaded him to go just incase. I'm just going off of what I heard from a girl that was on scene. Also, there was no fly out there if there was it was at the hospital. They had him out in twenty minutes.

:howdy: neighbor!

The life flight was after they moved him from the scene according to my Dad, but that's all he knew.:ohwell: I just hope he's ok and he doesn't need anything. If he were at SMH he'd be a snap to check on, but up the road it's harder.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
My panties were sticky after DoWhat passed out:hot: . :lmao:

Ahh the memories of those fantasies.

That made me puke... In MY panties.

for twenty bucks she will send them to ya... But they have to go through me first!!

:fixed:

Well, I don't know about sticky, but there has been a time when I left a damp spot:blushing:

:whiteskidmarks: :lol:

Now stop making my serious thread dirty:nono:

:lol:

misshelper

:howdy: neighbor!

The life flight was after they moved him from the scene according to my Dad, but that's all he knew.:ohwell: I just hope he's ok and he doesn't need anything. If he were at SMH he'd be a snap to check on, but up the road it's harder.

Did you call SMH and see if he was there or not?