Wedding Singer Wanted

cuttingitrite2

We are getting married in August and I have always dreamed of having a gospel choir or a wedding singer at my wedding. If anyone has any ideas or anyone, please let me know. Thanks

bellz

OMG....There is this guy Marvin that plays solo and in a band. I have heard him once and he seemed really good. I know hes been playing at Cj's Backroom in Lusby. He is there Wednesdays at 4 pm to 7pm or 8pm. U should really try to make it there and hear him...If you like then there's your chance to talk to him. Very friendly and happy person he seems! Good luck!!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Too easy...

Attachments

• wedsinger.jpg
    wedsinger.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 95

BuddyLee

Football addict
I just wrote a beautiful love song. May I?

Somebody Kill me pleeeease!

Somebody kill me pleeeeeas!

I'm on my knees

Pretty pretty please

Kill meeeeee!

I want to diiiiiiiie!

Put a bullet in my heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeead.

Aww.:flowers:

Last edited:

SingerLady

We are getting married in August and I have always dreamed of having a gospel choir or a wedding singer at my wedding. If anyone has any ideas or anyone, please let me know. Thanks

I could do it for ya! What type of music are you looking for? :howdy:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can't believe nobody has posted "PM Otter" yet. :lol:

Cutting, there is a local professional singer named Patty Dorsch who is incredible. I don't know how to get ahold of her, but I know she does private parties and events. Maybe if someone else knows her, they can pass along her contact info?

cuttingitrite2

I know it may seem like a crazy request but I have always dreamed of having a singer or Choir there behind me. Any suggestions other than THE WEDDING SINGER MOVIE, would be great . Thanks

StRaIgHtFoRwArD

I know it may seem like a crazy request but I have always dreamed of having a singer or Choir there behind me. Any suggestions other than THE WEDDING SINGER MOVIE, would be great . Thanks

Hey that chick, SingerLady, sang at a couple of local weddings, including one of my buddy's back in may. AWSOME. I've never heard any local talent like that before, (may not be local). But she is young and knows everything from 50's to today's music. I would give her name but I'll let her do that :whistle:

Nanny Pam

You could hire
the "Tard Choir"​

PM Mojo for details.

The biggest expense would be feeding them and keeping them in booze.
They can really sing!!!

latricecarr

Hi I know that this is a late response; but I sing at weddings. I am a local gospel artist. My website is latricecarr.com. Send me an e-mail if you are still interested if you haven't found someone already.