Good Deed For the Forums??

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Mystical Mom, myself and her old man want to clean up Flat Iron Rd. It's loaded with trash and since The King has access to a sweeper truck, it may be easier to get the job done.

Anyone interested?? This isn't for any reason other than to make the road side look nicer.biggrin:

Remember!::

Attachments

• crying-indian_349.jpg
    crying-indian_349.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 67

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
When I was driving to the transfer station today with all my recyclables I kept seeing that poor old indian. The trash on Flat Iron is just sad. There's sooooo much of it. :bawl:

It wouldn't be so hard if we get enough people to do it. We throw the trash in the road and The King drives the sweeper over it. A day's work to make things prettier and Mother Earth happier. I'd say it's worth it. :shrug:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
When I was driving to the transfer station today with all my recyclables I kept seeing that poor old indian. The trash on Flat Iron is just sad. There's sooooo much of it. :bawl:

It wouldn't be so hard if we get enough people to do it. We throw the trash in the road and The King drives the sweeper over it. A day's work to make things prettier and Mother Earth happier. I'd say it's worth it. :shrug:

I wub you!:love:

This is almost as good as weeding out invasive plant species in public parks...:whistle:

Almost:biggrin:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I'm about to do my Jones Cream Soda dance.....

Wait for it.....

Oh look, Lucky loves his Havaball.. He's so content:random:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Gee look at 'em clamor to volunteer:lmao:

:ohwell:

This is why we have kids Free labor!:yahoo:

It's late. Normal people are asleep.

They will all probably think we're crazy. Oh wait.... they already do. :yay:

I wonder how many days it would take to do it if we used just our kids and some whips? :lol:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..

I wonder how many days it would take to do it if we used just our kids and some whips? :lol:

I got whips!!! :wench:

:lol:

I can always send out the bat signal and see who comes a runnin'!:lol:

meangirl

Nice lady!

Are ya'll talking about those flat top things/homes that are there? :confused:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Flat Tops was demolished.:lol: A while ago. The only thing left to clean up is the rubble and crackpipes.:ohwell:

Good times:lol:

meangirl

Nice lady!
:roflmao: No hope for those.

Flat Tops was demolished.:lol: A while ago. The only thing left to clean up is the rubble and crackpipes.:ohwell:

Good times:lol:

I feel very foolish right now. ugh. I'm not getting it I guess. :lol:

Lawsy Beezle, that is exactly what I ran into with a person named "Elvis" way back when. He had crack and wanted me to do it. OMG. No way, geesh. Too funny, that I am so duh to think it was the same place.

Sorry ya'll.

misshelper

I feel very foolish right now. ugh. I'm not getting it I guess. :lol:

Lawsy Beezle, that is exactly what I ran into with a person named "Elvis" way back when. He had crack and wanted me to do it. OMG. No way, geesh. Too funny, that I am so duh to think it was the same place.

Sorry ya'll.

You are talking about The Flat Tops, they are talking about a road, Flat Iron Rd, silly.