What happened At Big Dogs?

StRaIgHtFoRwArD

Just curious but does anyone know what happened at Big Dogs, in Mechanicsville last night? there were a shi* load of cops behind the building. Thanks.... :buddies:

K

Kain99

My next door neighbor owns Big Dogs. I've been waiting for a major incident. Place has had a bad wrap since go.

angel11284

Thursday night is ladies night so probably a big fight...maybe someone got drunk and ran over someone again...who knows?

kelb

art imitating life
My next door neighbor owns Big Dogs. I've been waiting for a major incident. Place has had a bad wrap since go.

OH yea? oh I know him pretty well.. well I know more about him then I actually want to know. Big house?

That place has good bands and good drink prices but the people UGH.. trashy woman that get drunk, flash boobs and fight all night and young punk wigger boys..

ugh

K

Kain99

OH yea? oh I know him pretty well.. well I know more about him then I actually want to know. Big house?

That place has good bands and good drink prices but the people UGH.. trashy woman that get drunk, flash boobs and fight all night and young punk wigger boys..

ugh

Big huge monstrosity of a house surronded by small farm homes. It's really quite hialrious. :lol:

kelb

art imitating life
Big huge monstrosity of a house surronded by small farm homes. It's really quite hialrious. :lol:

MMmhmmm.. there is some serious :gossip: on him :) I heard they were selling the bar while trying to rent the apt upstairs.:whistle:

K

Kain99

MMmhmmm.. there is some serious :gossip: on him :) I heard they were selling the bar while trying to rent the apt upstairs.:whistle:

I talked to his wife a few weekends ago and she made the whole business venture sound super rosey. Hard to say.

I guess I could go borrow a cup of rum or something and get the dirt. :lol:

K

Kain99

Looks Forclosed!

18C08001552 ****, Brian Louis Defendant Saint Mary's County Circuit Court Foreclosure Open/Active 12/16/2008 Geesing, et al vs ***, et al

Last edited by a moderator: