3 kittens still looking for 4ever homes!!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
We still have three kittens available for adoption. One orange fellow, one black and one little black female with mittens. They are all very well socialized and real sweet.:howdy:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Hello,
I am interested in getting a kitten. Do you still have them? Where are you located?

I'm pretty sure she still has them, and will check this thread fairly regularly. So, stick around.

My daughter adopted one of the kittens, and he's awesome.

SouthernMdRocks

BUMP!! 2 Kittens looking for 4ever homes!

Mittens got adopted today and her two brothers Nikee and Meeko are still available. Nikee is solid black and Meeko is orange, very sweet kittens.:howdy:

L

luckystar

Mittens got adopted today and her two brothers Nikee and Meeko are still available. Nikee is solid black and Meeko is orange, very sweet kittens.:howdy:

Wow, I can't believe they haven't all been scooped up yet! Especially Nikee, an all black cat (which are always awesome) and Meeko. I was pretty torn between all of them. Heck, I would have adopted Gracie if I thought she would have been the right match for Manny.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Wow, I can't believe they haven't all been scooped up yet! Especially Nikee, an all black cat (which are always awesome) and Meeko. I was pretty torn between all of them. Heck, I would have adopted Gracie if I thought she would have been the right match for Manny.

And what is somewhat sad is soon it will be kitten season and there will be tons of little kittens. That will make these guys look like "big cats" and less desirable. :frown:

L

luckystar

And what is somewhat sad is soon it will be kitten season and there will be tons of little kittens. That will make these guys look like "big cats" and less desirable. :frown:

Aw, I didn't even think about that. Man. It shouldn't be hard to find a home for 1 or 2 of Friday's litter, maybe I can help after that. RoseRed is keeping Friday and a kitten, and I have a friend interested in one of the siblings. The vet only estimated 2-3 in the litter, so that could be a job done. SoMdRocks, I'll let you all know as soon as I do. Everyone loves kittens :)

You know, even in the meantime I could make up some flyers for my work building and neighborhood.

SouthernMdRocks

Aw, I didn't even think about that. Man. It shouldn't be hard to find a home for 1 or 2 of Friday's litter, maybe I can help after that. RoseRed is keeping Friday and a kitten, and I have a friend interested in one of the siblings. The vet only estimated 2-3 in the litter, so that could be a job done. SoMdRocks, I'll let you all know as soon as I do. Everyone loves kittens :)

You know, even in the meantime I could make up some flyers for my work building and neighborhood.

:howdy:Thanks for any help! Yep, I am surprised to still have them since they are so much people kitties!! How is Nacho and Manny doing?

L

luckystar

:howdy:Thanks for any help! Yep, I am surprised to still have them since they are so much people kitties!! How is Nacho and Manny doing?

Nacho is doing fabulous, but Manny is going to the vet tomorrow. He seems underweight even eating more dry food, and Nacho's kitten food at that. I'll update tomorrow.

On a lighter note, Nacho's started this morning routine with me: I get out of the shower, dry off, and he starts rubbing all over my legs until I pick him up. Then he starts rubbing all over my face. Guess he needs to make sure other kitties know I belong to him after I wash all of his smell off me :)

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

There are weirdos out there like me that prefer a kitten that's a little older. I think they hit peak cuteness at 4-6 months. My girls are about 10 months old and I think they're cute as clams.