Who is the crappiest actor or actress

Pete

Repete
you have ever seen. The one you are watching on TV or a movie who sucks so bad you actually get pizzed they are making huge money while you are home sitting on the couch because even you could do a better job?

I have my all time hated actor and since I rarely watch broadcast TV anymore I had forgotten all about him until last night. I was channel surfing and saw CSI-Miami and decided to watch it because I thought Emily Proctor was smokin. There he was, the winner of the "Pete's award for the shiattiest actor of all time" for 15 consecutive years........David Caruso. How the hell does this disgusting screw ball get paid huge money to "act" in a TV series? he should be selling insurance in a kiosk in a Mall somewhere in Minnesota.

To add insult to injury Emily Proctor shows up and I have to take a double take. WTF did she do to herself! Her lips look like she stopped by Mr. Tire and plugged into the high volume air compressor.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
To add insult to injury Emily Proctor shows up and I have to take a double take. WTF did she do to herself! Her lips look like she stopped by Mr. Tire and plugged into the high volume air compressor.

:lol:

I think Tom Cruise is a crappy actor. Yeah yeah, he's a big star and all and has made some pretty good movies, but he's the king of the tortured existence and extreme close-up. Plays pretty much the same character in every movie he's in.

Pete

Repete
Keanu "I AM an F B I agent" Reeves.

Yea he is pretty bad. For me I have trouble thinking of anyone who sucks donky ass like Caruso. I do remember WAYYYYYYYYYY back in the day Tanya Roberts stunk up virtually evey screen she showed up on.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Christy Brinkley is so bad she even sucked in her husband's music video where she had no speaking part.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
He stinks along with Jean Claude Van Dam.

And now to get my ass kicked, I have always disliked....

Arnold. I hate his accent and he is S T I F F.

I take back every nice thing I've ever said about you. :mad:

Ahnold ROCKS!!

T

toppick08

RIP John Wayne......you were and always will be the man....Clint comes in second.