Need a Good Tanning Place in Southern St Marys

QueenB

It's not HaHa time....
Im looking for a nice place to go tanning, I'm in Great Mills...

Any suggestions....

Thanks...

:dye:

I love tantastic in wildewood, but before I went there, I would go to the place right next to Raleys furniture, across the street from Big Lots, drawing a huge blank on the name.... I havent been in ages... kinda happy being a white girl. haha. and loving the extra money in the bank

Southern Belle

I love tantastic in wildewood, but before I went there, I would go to the place right next to Raleys furniture, across the street from Big Lots, drawing a huge blank on the name.... I havent been in ages... kinda happy being a white girl. haha. and loving the extra money in the bank

Endless Summer
(301) 757-6050

2Bullies73

Thanks for the suggestions...

Im going somewhere before summer and need a little color so I dont burn to a crisp while on vacation...

Thanks!!!!

SkiddySkidders

I've been to Endless Summer in Great Mills. Its a total dump! The beds are crap and the place is super dirty. Then I started going to Tantastic in Wildewood. Its nice, staff is friendly, usually have some form of a sale. But now I go to Beach Club in Lusby. My top pick :) New beds, great prices, you get the idea.

coloredfrk

Tanning

There is a new place in Callaway Jioe Salon and Spa. They are awesome. They have not done much advertising yet, but they are there next to the food lion.

tiltedangel

I've been to Endless Summer in Great Mills. Its a total dump! The beds are crap and the place is super dirty. Then I started going to Tantastic in Wildewood. Its nice, staff is friendly, usually have some form of a sale. But now I go to Beach Club in Lusby. My top pick :) New beds, great prices, you get the idea.

I think you must just have a grudge against Endless Summer...because it is not at all as you descibe and the owner is soo friendly! so people don't listen to this post...and Endless summer also has specials..