Arson

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
It's too bad about that house. My sister owned that home years ago when it was new. She managed to live there for many years without burning it down.

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
I have a feeling The Bay Net will do a more thorough writeup and link all of the associated stories together.

Pandora

Somebody drop a name?

so??? :confused:

If it is the remains of the missing man, I would think the family would be relieved. Now they can get the remains viewed and hopefully the cause of death be determined. And it is no secret 'the wife' was considered a suspect, so she is either scared or relieved herself.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Anyone see the St. Mary's today? What a bunch of idiots to print something like this. Uncalled for.

Two murders in a day in
Southern Maryland...
it's time for Calvert to take a bow to make it a
triple crown of homicide...

Gang of masked black men invade
home and shot man to death!

Murder likely:
Dead Man Found?

ST. MARY'S TODAY Online Edition

MMDad

Lem Putt
Anyone see the St. Mary's today? What a bunch of idiots to print something like this. Uncalled for.

Two murders in a day in
Southern Maryland...
it's time for Calvert to take a bow to make it a
triple crown of homicide...

Gang of masked black men invade
home and shot man to death!

Murder likely:
Dead Man Found?

ST. MARY'S TODAY Online Edition

I'm confused. There was a murder in Chuck Co. today, and one in St. Mary's in 2006. Where does he get two in one day?

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I'm confused. There was a murder in Chuck Co. today, and one in St. Mary's in 2006. Where does he get two in one day?

That's what I was trying to figure out, and then to say Calvert needs one, that's just plain sick.

homsck

so??? :confused:

If it is the remains of the missing man, I would think the family would be relieved. Now they can get the remains viewed and hopefully the cause of death be determined. And it is no secret 'the wife' was considered a suspect, so she is either scared or relieved herself.

These threads tend to get shut down whenever one person gets offended. Just look what happened to the Don Savinos/Pure thread. And there was absolutely nothing being said in that thread that wasn't available to view on the local newspaper.

:bigwhoop: