Fiesta Cafe`

lovinmaryland

Just opened in Mechanicsville right next door to Wonder Bread Outlet.

It was actually pretty good (Not as good as Salsa's or La Tol Teca) but good. I had the lunch special chicken tacos rice & beans. The portions are HUGE! So I have the other half of my lunch for today.

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
They also have the white salsa stuff with the chips and salsa. Very good. So far that is all I have tried from there.

beliss08

They are wonderful. I just met her for the first time Monday when myself and family went in to eat. I am so excited for him and so happy for the both of them. I wish them much success. It was a steady stream of people in and out while we ate in. I was pleasantly surprised to have the chips/salsa and a server considering it's being advertised as a carry out. In response to it not being as good as other places, well I think it was wonderful (ditto on portions being huge) and you will get better personalized service there. He'll see to that.... if you haven't been go check them out and spread the word. :yahoo:

lovinmaryland

Just about every mexican restaurant I've ever been to has had almost the exact same menu. :shrug:

That just shows you know nothing :smack:

hee hee j/j

They do have something called white salsa... but it wasnt my favorite.

Here is the menu:

Attachments

• fiesta.jpg
    fiesta.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 208
  • Prf2wyy8.jpg
    Prf2wyy8.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 194

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I saw that a Mexican Restaurant was opening up in there a couple weeks ago. Thanks for the info, lovin. :love: