#18 in Burgundy and gold???

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Frankly, I can't see him wanting to come here. Not with our line and abject lack of skill people.

However, the moment you don't wanna work for him, Snyder makes you an offer you can't refuse.

Thoughts?

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Frankly, I can't see him wanting to come here. Not with our line and abject lack of skill people.

However, the moment you don't wanna work for him, Snyder makes you an offer you can't refuse.

Thoughts?

I'd like to see him come here for a few years......I believe he's too smart to be duped by the Dan so this will probably never happen

thurley42

HY;FR
It's just the respective division bloggers kicking up dirt. No real meat, just hypothetical. Although I have heard a better argument for the dolphins over any other team sand staying with the Colts.

R

retiredweaxman

I personally see him in green and white for my JETS and have said this for months.

The JETS have a history of taking a chance on "old washed up" players...that QB who shall remain nameless, Burress, LT to name just a few...not to mention players like Cromartie and the LB Raybin from Buffalo that did not do well with their original team.

The Jets have a much better offensive line than either Miami or Washington. With an elite passer, their running game would thrive (does anyone really think Sanchez can accurately throw the ball past 15 yards?)

He would be playing in the same stadium to his brother.

AND he would still get the Brady match up twice a year.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It's just the respective division bloggers kicking up dirt. No real meat, just hypothetical. Although I have heard a better argument for the dolphins over any other team sand staying with the Colts.

DC in the fall and winter or South Beach? Hmmm... :lol:

There is NO way he comes here because he'll get bludgeoned to death. Just far too weak of a team on offense.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I personally see him in green and white for my JETS and have said this for months.

The JETS have a history of taking a chance on "old washed up" players...that QB who shall remain nameless, Burress, LT to name just a few...not to mention players like Cromartie and the LB Raybin from Buffalo that did not do well with their original team.

The Jets have a much better offensive line than either Miami or Washington. With an elite passer, their running game would thrive (does anyone really think Sanchez can accurately throw the ball past 15 yards?)

He would be playing in the same stadium to his brother.

AND he would still get the Brady match up twice a year.

Better than DC but, have y'all soured on Garcia THAT bad???

R

retiredweaxman

Better than DC but, have y'all soured on Garcia THAT bad???

I don't know if Garcia, Sanchez, Morales or any other Hispanic sounding name would help us...but Sanchez had 3 years to see what he is made of. Part of their problem could have been Schottenheimer (the offensive coord). If the Jets take off this year with Sparano (he did wonders with the Cowgirls), then we know what the issue was...if Sanchez stays the same, then it is the QB's fault.

I would do 2 things...pick up Manning AND move up the draft order to number 4-6 and pick up RG III. This way, you have a proven commodity for a couple of years and the face of the franchise learning the ropes from a future Hall of Famer. I would ship Sanchez and the Jets 18th (?) pick this year for a number 4-6 to get RG III.