????????

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
How did Donte Stallworth only get 30 days in jail for killing someone while driving drunk and Micheal Vick got 2 years for dog fighting? :confused:

Beta84

They're out to get us
How did Donte Stallworth only get 30 days in jail for killing someone while driving drunk and Micheal Vick got 2 years for dog fighting? :confused:

it was an accidental thing. i think the dude was crossing the street somewhere that he shouldn't have been and i don't know any of the other stuff behind it.

SoMdDude

Vick willingly and knowing killed dogs, and bet illegally on dog fighting. Stallworth didn't set out to kill anyone, he just made a horrible decision. At least thats my take on it.

BuddyLee

Football addict
it was an accidental thing. i think the dude was crossing the street somewhere that he shouldn't have been and i don't know any of the other stuff behind it.
Wrong.

He was legally intoxicated. The family decided they wanted a financial settlement and asked the judge for the aforementioned sentence.

If he didn't kill someone he wouldn't have plead guilty to DUI manslaughter.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Wrong.

He was legally intoxicated. The family decided they wanted a financial settlement and asked the judge for the aforementioned sentence.

If he didn't kill someone he wouldn't have plead guilty to DUI manslaughter.

i thought he was illegally intoxicated? i heard more about it later...was smokin weed or something. I'm kinda pissed that his sentence was so small after hearing that. :mad:

BuddyLee

Football addict
i thought he was illegally intoxicated? i heard more about it later...was smokin weed or something. I'm kinda pissed that his sentence was so small after hearing that. :mad:
His action was illegal. He was legally intoxicated in the definition of the law.