Ah yes, a concert tonight at the...

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Calvert Marine Museum.

Styx and 38 Special. I was wondering why the scanner was getting busy on a Tuesday night.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Calvert Marine Museum.

Styx and 38 Special. I was wondering why the scanner was getting busy on a Tuesday night.

They were supposed to have Kansas, too. :banghead: But they cnx'd. :ohwell: I would have gone if Kansas stayed in the line-up.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wirelessly posted (Change we can believe in!: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

Rael said:
Calvert Marine Museum.

They were supposed to have Kansas, too. :banghead: But they cnx'd. :ohwell: I would have gone if Kansas stayed in the line-up.

It just isn't rock without "Dust in th wind"?

lisa8439

Is this why the traffic was horrendous today going off of 235 to rt. 4 towards Solomons? I wanted to go to Woodburns for a couple of things but I saw that backup and said forget it - and this was around 7 tonight so it couldn't have been base traffic getting off.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Is this why the traffic was horrendous today going off of 235 to rt. 4 towards Solomons? I wanted to go to Woodburns for a couple of things but I saw that backup and said forget it - and this was around 7 tonight so it couldn't have been base traffic getting off.

I think that would be the reason. The island always gets packed for the concerts. I am glad it turned out to be a pleasant evening!

lisa8439

I think that would be the reason. The island always gets packed for the concerts. I am glad it turned out to be a pleasant evening!

Ahh I had no idea it was tonight - I don't read the signs all around. I just saw Styx and quit reading :killingme

It is a nice evening - and the moon is beautiful, everyone should go out and take a look. Nice and full. :buddies:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Ahh I had no idea it was tonight - I don't read the signs all around. I just saw Styx and quit reading :killingme

It is a nice evening - and the moon is beautiful, everyone should go out and take a look. Nice and full. :buddies:

Took the dogs out to pee and am amazed at all the fireflies!

Danzig

great show!!

:larry: Tommy Shaw ROCKS :larry:

"Les Pauls work out real well for me because I'll beat the hell out of them and they'll still work. The only trouble with them is finding good ones."

Attachments

• DSC_1201.JPG
    DSC_1201.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 116

Theodore

Great show and i do agree tommy shaw rocked.... when he played crystal ball... 12 string acoustic ..... damn it was amazing... then of course it rocked.. ha very talented band with great chemistry.

The_MailLadi

great show!!

"Les Pauls work out real well for me because I'll beat the hell out of them and they'll still work. The only trouble with them is finding good ones."

:buddies: Concert was awesome! Both Bands sounded amazing! It was a blast!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
great show!!

Excellent show! And Tommy Shaw was just awesome. :notworthy Just saw the pics were posted "over there." :yay:

Yes, it was. :buddies:

Indeed. "Come sail away, come sail away with meeeeeeeeeeeee..." :lol: :smoochy: