Hho

headtotoe

Has anyone been expermenting with HHO in their cars or truck? If so, where did you get the material: (stainless steel)

ylexot

Super Genius
"While water for gas may seem like a far out concept it's not as farfetched as it seems. The critics will say this can't be done and invoke the laws of thermodynamics to prove their points. But, as earlier stated, they are talking about a 100-percent water powered car and not one partially powered on water."

Sorry, but I'll invoke the laws of thermodynamics and call :bs: even on one that is only partially powered by water. :shrug:

Hydrogen generator using 12 volt system to produced hydrogen to use in your car or truck. TheGasMaker.com, Run your car on water
TheGasMaker.com said:
I would like to thank all of our loyal customers, distributers and new friends. We sold our 5000th dry cell this month (03-09).

I never expected such a loyal and enthusiastic group of customers.

People are heating there homes with just 2 of our cells.

When I got into this business it was for the little guys and the beginners, we have continued to out sell and keep our prices lower than all of our competition.

This comes from being able to keep our customers happy and our products top notch.

Do not over spend because the price is higher and you think your getting a better product because your not.

We are a leader in this business and if you do your research you will find that the others just do not have what it takes to last, so be careful and do your research so you do not waste your hard earned money. You can see from our product line that we have invested a lot of time and money to provide customers with an array of products from the beginner to the more advanced hobbyist.

We have been in business for 2 years this month and have a wide network of engineers and HHO enthusiast world wide if I do not have the answer today I will have an answer sooner than most and if not I will point you in the right direction.

We are picking up new customers from fly by night HHO companies every week.

The main complaint is customer support because the competition is not interested in the customer after they make the sale.

How many spelling errors can you find?

This looks more like a Nigerian Lottery/Unclaimed Money letter than a legit business website.