Voters

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
"It should be free, it's all free, ya know":lmao:

"Fruits and vegetables , they grow on trees, ya know":killingme

Ah yes, the everblooming carrot tree

and did you catch the guy's face that was sitting behind her?

Vince

I hope that's not the typical High School graduate from California. And just think, she would actually be allowed to vote in an election. :banghead:

"And on the East Coast they have slaves and believe in slavery and China......." :banghead: UFB

Last edited:

4mygirls

You know she voted in the last election, that is how we got to where we are now! I really loved the guy behind her, his face said it all:killingme

Vince

You know she voted in the last election, that is how we got to where we are now! I really loved the guy behind her, his face said it all:killingme
With people like her voting in the last election, it's not a wonder we are stuck with this president. She probably jumped up and down and said, "oh goody, mr. Obama is going to give me everything for free. I'd better vote for him." I have no doubt that's exactly what she said. It would be funny if we weren't stuck with such an azz#### for a president.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Ya know, I totally think if she stepped out in front of a moving bus the world IQ would go up a whole point!!! Ya know, fo sure, totally...:dye:

Last edited:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
The sad part of that is, Democrat or Republican, most voters are just that uninformed.

We really need to require simple qualification tests to vote. Those people are just too stupid to be allowed to vote. Heck, It is a good thing breathing is a reflex. If it wasn't those people would all suffocate.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
thestupiditburns1.jpg

ImnoMensa

I dunno. I find it tough to blame public education for this woman.

Some people are just plain stupid. All the public education in the world with the finest teachers could not help her. She was definitely born with a democrat gene.

Alexa

Meet your typical voter from [northern] CA... close to Nancy Pelousy country. Enjoy.

Brilliant Woman Solves All of California's Problems is Today's BIG Thing - JUL 23, 2009

:killingme

"east coast has slaves.."

==============

No wonder we are in this sad state of affairs.

I would like to point out to all......that the caption below the video states that this girl is the former Ms. Teen South Carolina. If true, then it would seem that the west coasts problem is the invasion of east coast's town idiots. :killingme

But seriously.....granted it, not much was expected to begin with and one really couldn't believe it was possible, but doesn't it seem that our "beauty contestants" become even dumber over the years? One would think the I.Q. would go up at least a tad over the generations.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
If true, then it would seem that the west coasts problem is the invasion of east coast's town idiots.
Idiots flock together, which is good for the rest of the nation. Now all we need is Ma Nature to get on the ball and rattle Cali. off its hinges and into the deep Pacific. :yay:

-SS-

DHS Extremist
I would like to point out to all......that the caption below the video states that this girl is the former Ms. Teen South Carolina. If true, then it would seem that the west coasts problem is the invasion of east coast's town idiots. :killingme

But seriously.....granted it, not much was expected to begin with and one really couldn't believe it was possible, but doesn't it seem that our "beauty contestants" become even dumber over the years? One would think the I.Q. would go up at least a tad over the generations.

You would like to point out? IF true? You mean you didnt check to make sure before just assuming? Perhaps you didnt notice the caption clearly stating that they are in Santa Cruz, which happens to be in CA? That didnt seem odd?

tsk, tsk. Thats your first two fails already.

Anyway, after a "major effort" to google a clear pic of Ms SC, here is what she looks like so you can see the difference between the two:

http://www.ideagrove.com/blog/uploaded_images/caitlin-upton-742966.jpg

Now, does that look like her at all? Why no, no it doesnt. Would you like to try again? Or do you prefer your crow salty? I mean, you were talking about IQs, werent you?

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
You would like to point out? IF true? You mean you didnt check to make sure before just assuming?
You have to forgive her, for she is not always in control of her brain when she speaks/types. She has been cornered on something similar before. Next, she will give a half-apology, divert the conversation, and eventually walk away quietly while :whistle:. This deficiency apparently rubbed off during one of her many visits to Liberal political forums.

Last edited:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!

I think the original poster was making a reference to another shining star of our liberal education system.

And a rare view from the inside!!! :dye: