baby hamsters

C

campinmutt

my son bought a female dwarf hamster from petco.....then she had 4 babies. we have had them sexed and we have one boy ( not as friendly as the girls) and three girls.....anyone looking for a free hamster....handled , can be picked up and petted...grey and white . very cute. we only have one cage complex , boy is housed in a barrowed cage....so I can not offer a free cage too.....

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
Home you find good homes for them- That happened to my sister, she bought 2 and the both had babies soon after. She was not happy with the pet store...

jsouthan

my son bought a female dwarf hamster from petco.....then she had 4 babies. we have had them sexed and we have one boy ( not as friendly as the girls) and three girls.....anyone looking for a free hamster....handled , can be picked up and petted...grey and white . very cute. we only have one cage complex , boy is housed in a barrowed cage....so I can not offer a free cage too.....

My daughter had a dwarf hamster that died unexpectedly about a month ago. I can ask her if she might like one. Where are you? I would only drive so far, even for a free hamster. We still have the cage and all the stuff, so that is no problem at all.

C

campinmutt

My daughter had a dwarf hamster that died unexpectedly about a month ago. I can ask her if she might like one. Where are you? I would only drive so far, even for a free hamster. We still have the cage and all the stuff, so that is no problem at all.

we are in St.Leonard....in Calvert County

oldman

Lobster Land
Had them 20 years ago with those trails that went all the way around the living room. Neat and cute little critters unless you happen to get a male & female as they reproduce like rabbits. The Moms with younguns are mean. I ended up with so many if a kid passed by my door I'd ask if he/she wanted one and if so put it in a shoe box and let them take it home. Don't know what the parents thought but didn't really care. Had my favorite out of the cage and couldn't find it so pulled out the sofa. Didn't see it but heard a squeek when I pushed it back. Well if it hadn't been hiding things may have worked out differently for it but alas......