boo help

Goobergrl6

boot help

I am starting lessons Thursday. I need some shoes to ride in and it being the middle of summer there is nothing in the regular stores. So I need some help. I just need something for a beginner rider to wear once a week that will not cost me a fortune..... I am in St. Mary's and will need to go get them tomorrow. So any help would be greatly appreciated!

Lisa

Last edited:

FrmGrl

Get some!
I am starting lessons Thursday. I need some shoes to ride in and it being the middle of summer there is nothing in the regular stores. So I need some help. I just need something for a beginner rider to wear once a week that will not cost me a fortune..... I am in St. Mary's and will need to go get them tomorrow. So any help would be greatly appreciated!

Lisa
I dont have any new ones left in my store but what size is your foot? I have a pair of paddock boots I only wore once. Since I am moving soon I need to purge:killingme

Goobergrl6

I have a pair of size 9 paddock boots that I don't wear much. You can have them...

That would be great! Since what I am seeing on-line isa decent pair will run me about $100 or more correct? And while I do not mind spending that much I would prefer to make sure this is going to work out first before I but a pair! I will PM you :) thanks!

paintedpony1234

Horsey Girl
horseloverz.com and ebay

both places have great deals on riding apparel. horseloverz has an ebay alias, i got paddock boots for 15 bucks when all was said and done with shipping costs.