Chimney Sweep

ktrwe

Hi,

I am looking for recommendations for a god qualified chimney sweep. I have a wood stove and I need the annual cleaning and inspection done. I live in the Prince Frederick Area.

TIA

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
Hi,

I am looking for recommendations for a god qualified chimney sweep. I have a wood stove and I need the annual cleaning and inspection done. I live in the Prince Frederick Area.

TIA

I do not think that anyone on Earth is GOD Qualified!

Asmodeus

....=o&o>
I live in Huntingtown and have been using Chesapeake Chimney for the last 7 years. Quite satisfied with the service and they are certified sweeps.

Website

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
Chesapeake Chimney Sweeps is the way to go. Sign up for the annual checkup. Local Chimney fires can cause 20K in damages. Check out the fire house sites to see.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
It was hard to find someone when we were looking 3 yrs ago - not sure if he's still in business but..."The Chimney Sweep Company" 17371 Cherrryfield Rd., Drayden, MD - Brian Ford. Phone: 301-994-2959 (office) & 240-925-2379 (cell). He did a good job. It appears that this is a side job for him.

How often should your chimney be 'swept' anyway? Every 3 yrs?

onthehill

Magic Broom Not CSIA certified

I have used magic broom in the past. they check the chimney as they go and will let you know if it is safe to burn when they are done.

Magic Broom claims to be CSIA certified, but they do not appear on the CSIA website as being certified. I tried by employee and company name.

jonbenya

I have used magic broom in the past. they check the chimney as they go and will let you know if it is safe to burn when they are done.

I Think chesapeake chimney is the better way to go. I couldn't find anything on the CSIA website with their name as Magic Broom's website claimed, and it took me 3 days of calling just to make an appointment with Magic Broom.

Once I did, they scheduled it for the wrong week, so I had to cancel and call Chesapeake because time was of the essence on the inspection. Chesapeake got me scheduled right away, no problem, AND they're definately in the CSIA database!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Brian Ford (Chimney Sweep Company) takes care of my three every year. Never a complaint about the service..even leaves with the inside of my woodstoves all spotless.