Confirmed case of Swine Flu...NAS Pax River

Samantha22

just a heads up to everyone! In building 1490 (IMD Building) there has been 1 confirmed case of Swine Flu. the man is now hospitalized. It was released Monday.

SoMDGirl42

just a heads up to everyone! In building 1490 (IMD Building) there has been 1 confirmed case of Swine Flu. the man is now hospitalized. It was released Monday.

unless you post a link with a press release, no one is going to believe you. :popcorn:

mingiz

Horse Poor
I recieved an email yesterday confirming it...Said it was a possiblity that a co-worker had been diagnosed with the H1N1 (Swine) Flu It's geared for the 7.2 personnel. They are in the process of confirming the diagnosis and will dessiminate information as it becomes available.
In the meantime, 7.2 personnel should take the following precautionary measures.
If you experience flu-like symptoms, please see medical attetion immediately
Be sure to tell your Dr. that a co-worker "may" have the virus
Please stay home until appropiate test confirm that you are okay to return ro work....

Samantha22

I recieved an email yesterday confirming it...Said it was a possiblity that a co-worker had been diagnosed with the H1N1 (Swine) Flu It's geared for the 7.2 personnel. They are in the process of confirming the diagnosis and will dessiminate information as it becomes available.
In the meantime, 7.2 personnel should take the following precautionary measures.
Please stay home until appropiate test confirm that you are okay to return ro work....

Thanks didn't know whether or not to post the email

SoMDGirl42

can they rephrase that last one. I don't think some people were okay to ever begin working there :killingme

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
It has NOT been confirmed. People need to comprehend what they read. It is possible that it is swine flu and they are taking the appropriate precautionary measures as if it WERE swine flu.

Thanks didn't know whether or not to post the email
One, you shouldn't have even STARTED a thread like this with misinformation and rumor. Two, posting the email would have been grounds to dismiss you as it was NOT disseminated for public consumption.

Last edited:

Beta84

They're out to get us
Yeah I dunno about this. I'd be very surprised if it was confirmed and not passed around the base yet. You sure the story has even been passed around?

nobody really

I need a nap
confirmed.

Attachments

• swine flu after effects.jpg
    swine flu after effects.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 160