2 Adorable Cat Buddies need a home ASAP

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
2 Adorable Cat Buddies need a home ASAP

PLEASE help us find a good home for 2 cat buddies we took into the rescue. They are an adult male and a female that have been together and should stay together. Very sweet and loving - they are both excellent with the litter box also ! Both are up-to-date on shots and are already spayed/neutered. These two are to be placed as indoor-only cats, as they have no knowledge or skills regarding being outside at all.

The female is a buff/beige color all over and she is smaller than the male who is black/white, and both are living in a kitty condo cage until we can find them a home. They have been in a cage a few weeks already so I know they will be grateful to have a home of their own again to have space to move around.

Please spread the word so we can find them a good home. Thank you so much!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
We are really hoping to find these two cats a home soon. We have run out of fosters and these cats are in a kitty condo cage for the time being. It breaks my heart for these two sweet cats to be so confined for so long. They are so good at using the litter boxes too!

Just can't say enough about how loveable these 2 are, and they really deserve a good home to be together in. A trial period is also available if you want to see how these two will do in your home and they can be returned to us if it doesn't work out. Hopefully someone has room in their heart for 2 more love bugs?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
WAA HOO Pictures now !!!!!

Okay here are the pictures !

We are really hoping to find these two cats a home soon. We have run out of fosters and these cats are in a kitty condo cage for the time being. It breaks my heart for these two sweet cats to be so confined for so long. They are so good at using the litter boxes too!

Just can't say enough about how loveable these 2 are, and they really deserve a good home to be together in. A trial period is also available if you want to see how these two will do in your home and they can be returned to us if it doesn't work out. Hopefully someone has room in their heart for 2 more love bugs?

Attachments

• RescueMaleBlackWhite.jpg
    RescueMaleBlackWhite.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 136
  • RescueFemaleBuff.jpg
    RescueFemaleBuff.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 151

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
yes they are .... and they are such sweet cats and we will be thrilled when they have a home to be a part of. They look so sad until they see us coming and then they look happy to have company. I'm sure someone out there has room in their heart for 2 more love bugs?

what cuties!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Aww sounds like YOU have room in your heart but the resident cats are not feeling as welcoming ?

It's not always easy to manage cats when you add in a new one. One of my cats took 6 months to stop hissing at the newest addition. Now they are best buddies and will groom each other! :buddies:

:frown: we already have too many. we have 4 and 2 of them dont get along :frown:

tashepa

We have a home

Lisa... My family has discussed and would be willing to take the kitties on at least a trial basis. If all goes well, we will take them into our home. Let me know what the next step is if you still need a home for them.

Tamara

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Waa Hoo the kitties have a trial home !

Thanks so MUCH Tamara for taking these two well-deserving kitties into your home for a trial to see how they do. I bet they will be great for you all. I can't tell you how good inside I feel when I am able to help these rescues. Hope it works out and thank you so much for opening your home to these two sweet kitties! :biggrin:

Lisa... My family has discussed and would be willing to take the kitties on at least a trial basis. If all goes well, we will take them into our home. Let me know what the next step is if you still need a home for them.

Tamara

frequentflier

happy to be living
Thanks so MUCH Tamara for taking these two well-deserving kitties into your home for a trial to see how they do. I bet they will be great for you all. I can't tell you how good inside I feel when I am able to help these rescues. Hope it works out and thank you so much for opening your home to these two sweet kitties! :biggrin:

:yay::yay::yay: