K-Mart Double Coupons

SamSpade

A friend of mine at work told me they're doubling coupons. The website says, they're going all the way up to 2 bucks.

Promotion continues on to this Saturday - BUT

Not all stores participate - does anyone know if the K-Mart in St Mary's is participating?

tyky

eieio
A friend of mine at work told me they're doubling coupons. The website says, they're going all the way up to 2 bucks.

Not all stores participate - does anyone know if the K-Mart in St Mary's is participating?

they didnt last time, so I was told but I heard the one in PF did

jen8753

I have garlic breath.

If your local Kmart is part of the doubling program, it will say so on the front of your weekly circular from the sunday paper. If you don't have one of those, you can go to their website, punch in your zip code and look at your local weekly circular. I heard about this a month or so ago and when i called my local Kmart (in Crofton) they said they were not participating, and no stores in MD were set to participate in the near future. It would be great if they were wrong! Think of all the free stuff you could get...