Jesus gave us the name of the Anti Christ

-SS-

DHS Extremist
/me puts on tinfoil hat

Anyone familiar with Hebrew? Im not very religious, but this is rather weird and would like to know if the words are accurate.

FredFlash

For two days, the hosts of Fox & Friends have misrepresented President Obama's reference during a conference call with religious leaders about health care reform to those "bearing false witness," suggesting that Obama -- who, in the words of Gretchen Carlson, "has not chosen a church yet" -- was saying, in Steve Doocy's words, "anybody who disagrees with him is breaking a commandment -- is a sinner and a liar." In fact, Obama was not calling out opponents of health insurance reform, but rather those who have misinformed about it, stating: "I know there's been a lot of misinformation in this debate, and there are some folks out there who are, frankly, bearing false witness, but I want everyone to know what health insurance reform is all about."

In smearing "disingenuous" Obama -- who "has not chosen a church yet" -- Fox & Friends repeatedly bear false witness | Media Matters for America

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Obama got called out once more about his healthcare rhetoric and low and behold Obama is at the point of doing nothing more for then lobbing Hail Mary's!!! :coffee:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Obama is a hypocrite for calling on religious leaders to try and appeal to them to back his healthcare plan under the guise that it's the moral & ethical thing to do. Morals & ethics never stopped the Libs in the past.

Plus, Liberals were against the "faith based" organizations invovlement when Bush was in office - but they jump on the religion band wagon when it's convenient.

ImnoMensa

I had a problem with the 1,000 Rabbi's he put on a conference call.

Cant they see what Obama is trying to do to Israel?