Hanging - Wicomico Shores

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Reports coming in of a hanging at the Wicomico Community Pier, in Wicomico Shores. Call originally came into Charles County 911, and was rerouted to St. Mary's. Caller was unsure how long he had been hanging, but just advising he isn't moving. Numerous police units, along with Squad 2 enroute.

1030; Police on scene advising of Priority 4, setting up a crime scene.
1034; EMS cancelled, along with FD. FD may be called later, BCI is being called.

Last edited:

BuckinRut

Reports coming in of a hanging at the Wicomico Community Pier, in Wicomico Shores. Call originally came into Charles County 911, and was rerouted to St. Mary's. Caller was unsure how long he had been hanging, but just advising he isn't moving. Numerous police units, along with Squad 2 enroute.

1034; EMS cancelled, along with FD. FD may be called later, BCI is being called.

Anymore about this??

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Nothing known, other than a male was found hanging in a tree. His vehicle was found on scene, and it's believed to be a suicide as it stands right now.

Kittykat33

Why me??

WOW!! I live a mile from the pier! Good thing this wasn't the day I was taking my daughter to the park.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
:love:

:love:

How you doin? :really:

Hope is wasn't my crazy neighbor. He was up at 5:00am when I left for work (he doesn't work & is an alkie). His father hung himself decades ago.

Wow. :eyebrow: I didn't think they let crazy people live in Wicomico. :shrug:

:lol: