Electric Pressure Cooker

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
Electric Pressure Cooker

We have an electric pressure cooker and it doesn't hold pressure when we do boneless or bone in chicken. However, it works with all other meats.

Does anyone know why this is?

D-35

Pressure Cooking? Why Bother?

Electric Pressure Cooker

We have an electric pressure cooker and it doesn't hold pressure when we do boneless or bone in chicken. However, it works with all other meats.

Most of my past jobs have been "pressure cookers"--But that's another story.

It's probably time for you to step up to the simple Crock Pot, especially now that, despite global climate "change"; our climate will probably become cooler and more refreshing soon.

Doing your food in a crock pot is so easy, (safe), delicious and nutritious...the perfect low-tech under$20. gift to us "working stiffs". Use & ENJOY!

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Most of my past jobs have been "pressure cookers"--But that's another story.

It's probably time for you to step up to the simple Crock Pot, especially now that, despite global climate "change"; our climate will probably become cooler and more refreshing soon.

Doing your food in a crock pot is so easy, (safe), delicious and nutritious...the perfect low-tech under$20. gift to us "working stiffs". Use & ENJOY!

And a pressure cooker is more eco friendly.
Crock Pot = 6-8 hours of cooking (5 lb beef brisket roast)
Electric Pressure cooker = 80 min tops. (same cut and size meat WITH added veggies etc) And it's even more safe and nutritious. Not to mention more tender! Now, I'll take that :notworthy:diva: bow. I'm right. Nuff said.

Suz

Electric Pressure Cooker

I have no clue why. Mine doesn't have that problem. It's a Nutritionist by William Hobb's. I can pressure cook for an army in it, it's huge! I absolutely love it. Saves me time and money. And the best bar-b-que (S.C. Style beef or Pork) comes out of it.............:drool:

Vince

Only thing I ever used a pressure cooker for was canning. Never cooked anything in it. :shrug: Don't know where mine went to. The ex probably took it with her.

Suz

Only thing I ever used a pressure cooker for was canning. Never cooked anything in it. :shrug: Don't know where mine went to. The ex probably took it with her.

I still have mine! Just don't have a garden or access to what I would want to can these days. And donated over 12 dz different sized Mason jars (some brand new) to someone years ago for a project and still haven't gotten a thank you! :killingme

Seriously, take the toughest cut of meat and pressure cook it, with the right amount of seasoning, liquid, and time, It will melt in your mouth. Guaranteed.