lawn mower/chainsaw repair

jasonandjen

does anyone know where i can get a good price on a riding lawn mower repair. its spilling gas out the muffler instead of starting. i got it from a friend, who started it up and pulled it on there (i think). just needs a little tlc, and hoping for a good deal.

also need a repair on a almost new chainsaw. the cord is all the way out, stuck, and i cant seem to fix it myself. we live in the charlotte hall/mechanicsville area. i will travel for a deal, but a good guy in my area should be fine. thanks,
jason

unixpirate

Pitty Party
does anyone know where i can get a good price on a riding lawn mower repair. its spilling gas out the muffler instead of starting. i got it from a friend, who started it up and pulled it on there (i think). just needs a little tlc, and hoping for a good deal.

also need a repair on a almost new chainsaw. the cord is all the way out, stuck, and i cant seem to fix it myself. we live in the charlotte hall/mechanicsville area. i will travel for a deal, but a good guy in my area should be fine. thanks,
jason

Amish Dave in Loveville :yay:

jasonandjen

got any phone numbers or addresses so i can set appointments up. now i just need a small trailer to move to and fro. guess i'll start a new thread for that one.

OldHillcrestGuy

Backwoods, Husquvarna dealer, close to Charlotte Hall, Amish guy on Ryceville Rd., near Trinity Chruch Rd. I know he will work on the chainsaw dont know about the rider. Will work on other brands not just Husquvarna.

Last edited:
R

rhenderson

Backwoods is my choice. However, they are closed on Tuesdays. But definitiely worth checking out.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
got any phone numbers or addresses so i can set appointments up. now i just need a small trailer to move to and fro. guess i'll start a new thread for that one.

Daves Engine Service
27898 Point lookout road
Po Box 128
Loveville Md 20656

Hours are: M-F 7am-dark
Sat- 7am-4
Closed Sunday

Goes to lunch from 12-1230

Just had our weedwacker repaired by him... He stays pretty busy so it might take a few weeks.

jasonandjen

everybody, thanks for all the tips. i'll print this out and hit the road once i get a trailer hooked up and see what one or two of them say.

oldhillcrestguy, what does that name mean?