need oil heat service provider

jasonandjen

i have electric baseboard heat in the basement and want to upgrade it this year. there is already a boiler because the upstairs is oil heat. ironicly the boiler is just one thin wall away from the thermostat to the electric baseboard heat since they're both in the basement. im looking for somebody who can run me oil heat registers and the new thermostat controls for the basement. got any recommendations. i want to get the best price but i'd like to balance that with a good reputation and people that i can call in 6 months to fix a mistake they made or a leak.

jason

TWERP

i have electric baseboard heat in the basement and want to upgrade it this year. there is already a boiler because the upstairs is oil heat. ironicly the boiler is just one thin wall away from the thermostat to the electric baseboard heat since they're both in the basement. im looking for somebody who can run me oil heat registers and the new thermostat controls for the basement. got any recommendations. i want to get the best price but i'd like to balance that with a good reputation and people that i can call in 6 months to fix a mistake they made or a leak.

jason

So your wanting to add hot water baseboard to other parts of your place? A thought is you might save some money if you have central air already and can add a hot water coil to your air handler and use the same system, alot cheaper than adding a few radiators. Go with an oil company. SMO,Burch Oil....

jasonandjen

the central air only feeds the upstairs. its got oil heat and a woodstove fireplace insert. need something for the basement.
besche came out for an estimate in the spring (off season, smart me) and never got back to me despite my one month later follow up call.