Express home buyers

robbie

Anyone know or have experience from one of the companies. Do they generally pay very low for the homes. I saw a commercial and was wondering. Thanks

Anyone know or have experience from one of the companies. Do they generally pay very low for the homes. I saw a commercial and was wondering. Thanks

If you're trying to sell quick, I have a friend that's trying to buy. PM me the info/listing :yay:

robbie

Its not on the market now. Was last summer but everyone had trouble gettin loans. I'm in Carrington in St. Charles. 3200 sq. ft. 7br. 2full 2half baths. Fenced yard, finished attic as rec area, lots of storage, one car attached garage with attached carport in front of it. Fireplace in fam. rm, etc. Value about 300K now so lowest would be 280K. Not bad for this size. We no longer need a large house.

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
:howdy: I heard a commercial for one of those places on the radio this morning and was wondering the same thing.. They are a buisness and have to make money so i imagine they have to buy it from you at a low enough price to sell it for a profit... That would have to be under market value for sure... I think those places are a last resort if your running out of options... but thats just my guess!!

ITS ME

They require you have a minimum of 20 percent equity in the home before they will even come to look. When you call them, they ask the simple questions, such as how much you owe, things about the house and then they do a quick search in the MRIS to see what the houses are going for. If you have a minimum of 20 percent equity in the home, they will talk to you. If not, they cant help you. They go in and fix up the house pretty good and then list it with a company for 3 percent commission.

EHB_Man

Express Homebuyers

First, let me tell you that I work for the company. No attempt here to disguise this as an advocate post.

Our business is to help people who can't reasonably fix up or sell their property, for whatever reason, and help them dispose of it with a minimum of effort. For us to do that, we have to be able to make money on the property after we reonavate it - we are after all a for-profit venture. So, it is true that if the financial conditions are right, we will buy the property outright for a sum which has to be below the market price of the house when in tip-top condition.

That's the rub. Most, if not all the houses we buy are not in a condition to sell. If they were, the owners would be able to sell them through more conventinal means.

We have changed our business model a bit recently and are beginning to help people sell houses we can't buy outright. We're currently selling homes in the DC Metro area three to four times faster than conventional real estate companies, and can offer that expertise as well.

Bottom line is this: If you need to divest yourself of a home, give us a call to evaluate your position. If it works, we can help. If it doesn't, there's no obligation or cost. We're Better Business Bureau accredited and intend to keep it that way by being as fair and straightforward as we can.

Thanks all. Feel free to ask more questions etc.