Who takes Internet Coupons?

SamSpade

I'm pretty sure McKay's does NOT take them, ever. I can't imagine why.

Does anyone know of places that will definitely take them? Wal-Mart? Food Lion? Shopper's?

SamSpade

Will they double ones under 1.00, as they do with regular ones? I can get my hands on tons of internet coupons at that rate.

If they are "manufacturer's coupons", they should be treated the same as any other coupon. Sometimes you only get doubles with store coupons. Depends on store policy.

SamSpade

If they are "manufacturer's coupons", they should be treated the same as any other coupon. Sometimes you only get doubles with store coupons. Depends on store policy.

I don't know why McKay's won't take them. Perhaps because they have no means of determining if they're legit, or if they're just copies made from a copying machine.

I was just at a coupon site and they had tons of 50-99 cent coupons for stuff I buy. I didn't want to make a trip, shop and have them at the register say, no, sorry, we don't double those things.

AiryT

Will they double ones under 1.00, as they do with regular ones? I can get my hands on tons of internet coupons at that rate.

For some reason, the checkout person did not double the ones I had for more than 50 cents. I was too tired to argue. Next time I used the self checkout and they doubled for under $1.00.