S.o.b.

sockgirl77

Sunshine Oasis Bar in St. Inigoes:

Grand Opening of Ladies Night tonight. $10 Cover from 9-11pm. After 11pm is $5. Free rail drinks and domestic beer for the ladies and free domestic beer for the guys from 9-11pm.
DJ Mike R. will be there to entertain you. Tell him I said hi. He has the prettiest eyes in the world. Tell him that he stole them from me. :yum:

:yahoo:

lovinmaryland

Grand Opening of Ladies Night tonight. $10 Cover from 9-11pm. After 11pm is $5. Free rail drinks and domestic beer for the ladies and free domestic beer for the guys from 9-11pm.
DJ Mike R. will be there to entertain you. Tell him I said hi. He has the prettiest eyes in the world. Tell him that he stole them from me. :yum:

So Ladies have to pay on Ladies night? That sucks :boo:

sockgirl77

Ladies drink free so maybe thats why there's a cover. Cool for the alchies....not so cool for the non-drinkers.

I think I paid a cover at Legends when I went to Ladies Night there all those years ago. God, I am so old.

sockgirl77

According to the info I'm getting, the State of MD says that you cannot serve free alcohol so a cover must be charged. :shrug:

Beta84

They're out to get us

so you're not going? not worth it! :ohwell: